Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

2rityrrlf2451.gif

That counter left was beautiful.

If Your Goal Is To Smash, Do It Matter The Reason She Let You Whether It Be Genuine Attraction Or Tricking? IComeInPeace.
So there are 2 types of fisherman....

one that has the skill and gusto to catch fish in the ocean.

and then the one that prefers to fish in the artificial farm raised lake.

Granted, both fishermen catch fish.

Take from that what you will.

It ain’t tricking if you got it. Having the funds to facilitate smashing a chick isn’t tricking if you have enough disposable income to the point it won’t hurt you financially. Every man wants to be at that point.

It ain’t tricking if you got it. Having the funds to facilitate smashing a chick isn’t tricking if you have enough disposable income to the point it won’t hurt you financially. Every man wants to be at that point.
false

u clearly a trick, but nobody really nok dat **** frfr

its mfs really gettin it n they to busy for dates or to get to kno hos but mfs need to bust a nut so they pay n g t f o

mfs make fun of ****** who ONLY get ***** cuz they pay but i say o ****in well cuz wat u eat dont make me ****

but dat bull**** u talkin bout is u tryna brainwash your self n u need to stop playin

I feel like dudes definition of tricking is buying a meal...
yea mfs been playin dat ****** ****

econ 101 teach u marginal cost n when u apply that u could argue jus textin a ***** is trickin cuz u gave up paper chasin for 30 scnds to text

when mfs say dat **** to u fam jus give em dat dum look n keep it movin

u caint argue wit stupid mfs

but u dont gotta always go on dates to get good ***** too frfr i don hit sexy *** thick drs lawyers n a thick *** baby who had a masters in chemical engineering n we never been on a date n they had dat ice cream

Back
Top Bottom