FOOTACTION $30 off $100 coupon request

Since i cant post a question for this on the coupon thread, ill do as instructed and post a thread for it....

does anyone have the email or printable coupon for the FOOTACTION $30 off $100 coupon?? please help if you got it.

thanks!

hey cincy thanks for the reply...i actually saw a printout at a store but they wouldnt give it to me (i guess someone used it and it had footaction on it with a different cashier code)...so its apparently out there people are just being stingy haha

also there is a online code that ive found via google for 30 off 100 for footaction but it doesnt have a picture of the coupon, just the code for online shopping.
frown.gif

i would like to use one as well.
nerd.gif

btw, anyone know if the 30 off 100 works on kobes at the footlocker at pg plaza in maryland?

thanks bama but yea those are it, However the footlocker one is the same one but for footaction that im looking for...thanks for sharing! i just need to find the footaction one so i can get the cashier code and get them to give it to me since some dont know of it unless someone used it before.

I just used FL $30 off yesterday at FA for Kobe V Away. I guess it depends on your FA whether willing to use FL one. Sorry no help.....

yea thanks for the reply maluah the guy at footaction said he would use the footlocker one but the code they enter to give the discount has to work on their system and he said it wouldnt so i guess maybe he just took it off for you manually (as in 30 off the price) but unless i find the code it sounds like its a no go until they find the code from someone who brings in the actual coupon. maybe i can convince him to just knock off the 30 without the code since the promotion is real and im not making it up haha

Back
Top Bottom