Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

lol Who f***ing cares already. As long as we get that 50% off every now and then, we can't and shouldn't complain.

no word on the 50 that i know of...

when i get the word...i'll confirm as usual...

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Other than the marquee releases, not everyone is tryin' to pay retail for sneakers these days.
This isn't true at all. They aren't trying to, but they still do.
Has anyone actually looked at their financial statements to see how the company is doing?
This is niketalk, why would they?
laugh.gif

last employee apprec. was december so the next one isn't gonna be until april, it's every 4 months now. I work at champs

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i figured with some ee's in here id rather ask y'all than my local store first...

if u order from FL on line and they send you the wrong size, will they exchange it in-store for the correct size ? (i already checked and they have em) . ONLY thing is this is a pair of lebrons that are sold at my HOH, and i know hoh has some different rules ? will i be able to exchange at hoh with all my invoice and all y'all think ?

thanks a ton either way !

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but i figured with some ee's in here id rather ask y'all than my local store first...

if u order from FL on line and they send you the wrong size, will they exchange it in-store for the correct size ? (i already checked and they have em) . ONLY thing is this is a pair of lebrons that are sold at my HOH, and i know hoh has some different rules ? will i be able to exchange at hoh with all my invoice and all y'all think ?

Yeah, as long as it is something that is carried "in store" then they can exchange it for you.

Originally Posted by atlantaballer101

Yeah, as long as it is something that is carried "in store" then they can exchange it for you.

some managers are more than willing to make your life difficult though.

Face it fellas, we straight ABUSED the 50s in the last few years, it will never be that good. When the market crashed and we went into recession in '08, EAs were like every 6 weeks for a while it seemed. I can't really blame the new CEO, selling shoes for 50% to employees doesn't maximize profit. It's not his duty to keep employees happy in the sense of offering better employee discounts. Shoot we already get 30% off any time on any release excluding some HOH (which is usually do to shady managers doing as they please). Keeping employees happy would mean better wages, incentives for selling, ability to by more than 1 pair on discount on release day, etc. At the end of the day it's business trying to get as much $ as it can. Those glory days are gone!

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by atlantaballer101

some managers are more than willing to make your life difficult though.

Thats when you dial this number in store 1.800.991.6815.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Face it fellas, we straight ABUSED the 50s in the last few years, it will never be that good. When the market crashed and we went into recession in '08, EAs were like every 6 weeks for a while it seemed. I can't really blame the new CEO, selling shoes for 50% to employees doesn't maximize profit. It's not his duty to keep employees happy in the sense of offering better employee discounts. Shoot we already get 30% off any time on any release excluding some HOH (which is usually do to shady managers doing as they please). Keeping employees happy would mean better wages, incentives for selling, ability to by more than 1 pair on discount on release day, etc. At the end of the day it's business trying to get as much $ as it can. Those glory days are gone!
Exactly.  A lot of people just DO NOT UNDERSTAND.  -_-

Any chance of you returning to Times Square? 

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

agreed..

then again, the FTL discount is better than swoosh at this point. Nothing hits swoosh no more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed..

then again, the FTL discount is better than swoosh at this point. Nothing hits swoosh no more
laugh.gif

And you have more options, FA, Champs, LFTL etc...

Originally Posted by bigj505

agreed..

laugh.gif

And you have more options, FA, Champs, LFTL etc...

Truth.

No sir! When corporate FTL wasn't hiring and neither was FDNY nor pretty much anyone else I applied with, I went with plan B (which in hindsight was really plan A all along in the long term) and went with my my hometown Houston Fire Department! I really only saw NYC and FTL full-time as a temporary/in my 20s thing.

However, I do put in some part-time work in the H as a side job
wink.gif

I have a dude in Times Square who is real cool, he's from here down here. Trying to get his own store up there and do his music thing eventually.

I'll be back March 3-8 and best believe I'll be rocking the all black Rookies at MSG for the Big East Tourney!

No sir! When corporate FTL wasn't hiring and neither was FDNY nor pretty much anyone else I applied with, I went with plan B (which in hindsight was really plan A all along in the long term) and went with my my hometown Houston Fire Department! I really only saw NYC and FTL full-time as a temporary/in my 20s thing.

However, I do put in some part-time work in the H as a side job
wink.gif

I have a dude in Times Square who is real cool, he's from here down here. Trying to get his own store up there and do his music thing eventually.

I'll be back March 3-8 and best believe I'll be rocking the all black Rookies at MSG for the Big East Tourney!

You still out here in Houston?

With a month like this, the Sneaker Gods should bless us with a 50. or at LEAST a 20% off NDC Clearance....sheesh!!

Originally Posted by Juse757

With a month like this, the Sneaker Gods should bless us with a 50. or at LEAST a 20% off NDC Clearance....sheesh!!
YES PLZ...I'VE GOT MY EYE ON A COUPLE OF THINGS...

Originally Posted by Juse757

Seriously.  I've been waiting.

With all the shoes coming out this month and the hoopla behind the ASG packs/shoes. I doubt we will have the EA this month, maybe next month.

Back
Top Bottom