Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

last year there was an EA in february some time. it might be true, might be early. they always have it on non-pay weeks and this is one of them. could be in another 2 weeks though too.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

last year there was an EA in february some time. it might be true, might be early. they always have it on non-pay weeks and this is one of them. could be in another 2 weeks though too.

This.
I am hearing February as well. 

i hope it is in another 2 weeks so i would have more money to spend. lol.

THIS! 
roll.gif

I would love to sweep the College LeBron 9's via EA50.

most likely. ill finally get the freegum lebrons now. not sure what else there is to even get.

Foamposite Max, Zoom Rookies, fitted caps.  I'm just focused on LeBron 9's and Kobe VII's...

If anything they will be on the 17th-18th of february. But according to the nonpayday schedule, 24th-25th weekend [after all major JB/Nike releases].
Who knows, I heard the CEO is a real cheap one and has been trying to eliminate it, so april?

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

If anything they will be on the 17th-18th of february. But according to the nonpayday schedule, 24th-25th weekend [after all major JB/Nike releases].
Who knows, I heard the CEO is a real cheap one and has been trying to eliminate it, so april?

The CEO is real cheap. I know the company is doing better overall, but honestly he isn't making the employees happy. He took away F&F from customers and limited the EA drastically.

Originally Posted by aFamous

The CEO is real cheap. I know the company is doing better overall, but honestly he isn't making the employees happy. He took away F&F from customers and limited the EA drastically.

The company isn't doin' all that well. I do agree fully that the new CEO is very cheap and doesn't understand that the EA is a great way of generating sales.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

How do you figure the company isn't doing well?

Other than the marquee releases, not everyone is tryin' to pay retail for sneakers these days.

I've worked there recently and have friends who still work there and from what i see/hear, the company is doing pretty well down here on Honolulu.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Other than the marquee releases, not everyone is tryin' to pay retail for sneakers these days.
This isn't true at all. They aren't trying to, but they still do.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

The company isn't doin' all that well. I do agree fully that the new CEO is very cheap and doesn't understand that the EA is a great way of generating sales.
Sales on the 50 = less profit. I don't blame him for wanting to maximize profit. They're taking hits on the 50.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Sales on the 50 = less profit. I don't blame him for wanting to maximize profit. They're taking hits on the 50.

It's the only way any of the items move rapidly.  Things were going good when there was a EA sale often.  

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

It's the only way any of the items move rapidly.  Things were going good when there was a EA sale often.  

I will agree with that it is a great way to move product, but if/when they're doing well it doesn't make since for their bottom line to do it. With that being said, I hope they EA isn't in Feb. The guy that said he'll lookout was saying that because he thought it would still go down in January (only thing he had bought on disco were the 10s). February is a monster month, so I'd completely understand if he can't come through.

This isn't true at all. They aren't trying to, but they still do.
Has anyone actually looked at their financial statements to see how the company is doing?

Back
Top Bottom