For $250 MILLION dollars would you take steroids???....... 37% of people say NO on ESPN.com

37% are NOT telling the truth in my opinion
laugh.gif

Well maybe they are.... I just find it hard to believe
grin.gif

ESPN.com Poll
If it guaranteed you a $250 million contract like Alex Rodriguez, would you take performing enhancing drugs?

Yes = 63%

No = 37%

This is a great question by ESPN and I agree those 37% of people are definitely not telling the truth.

Thats a bad survey question.

If you had a 180 mil contract, would you take steroids to get a 250 mil contract?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

70 mill more=sign me up

You really feel like 180 million wouldn't be enough to live in style the rest of your life? You wouldn't even spend that extra 70 million
grin.gif

poll should be: would you take steriods to go from being a great player for your era to the best player to ever play the game?

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

This is a great question by ESPN and I agree those 37% of people are definitely not telling the truth.
Yeah considering I've gotten on ESPN.com for some of their just BAD questions.... this is a good question.

Originally Posted by swizzc

poll should be: would you take steriods to go from being a great player for your era to the best player to ever play the game?
The thing is we don't know when he started taking roids..... and when he stopped.

I think we all could live BIG on 170 million..so I wouldn't put harmful stuff into my body for an extra 70 mil

Like they honestly have anything better going on in their lives. "I'm much happier posting on NT from my home in cleveland!"

If I went from $0 to $250 million I'd say yes before the question was even thought of.

If I went from $180 million to $250 million, chances are I won't. Like somebody stated before, you wouldn't even be able to spend that extra $70million plus you're already loaded to begin with.

Only people that should say no is those that already have the millions. That should be around 2~5%.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom