For all of us LOST fans out there vol.. DAMN

eek.gif
 Thats nuts

I'm watching season 2 for the first time as we speak and I've memorized the sequence. I'm upset
laugh.gif

I'm watching season 2 for the first time as we speak and I've memorized the sequence. I'm upset
laugh.gif

We knew as soon as we saw the numbers. I was so close to buying those numbers as a joke, but didn't want to waste $1...Jakes on me, they're an octopus 
tired.gif

This is now a "I miss LOST thread"
I don't know what to do, watch, or theorize anymore.

This is now a "I miss LOST thread"
I don't know what to do, watch, or theorize anymore.

We knew as soon as we saw the numbers. I was so close to buying those numbers as a joke, but didn't want to waste $1...Jakes on me, they're an octopus 
tired.gif

While we're on the subject... Does anyone recommend any other shows similar to Lost??

While we're on the subject... Does anyone recommend any other shows similar to Lost??

nothings like LOST.

But if you want good shows.. start watching these:

Breaking Bad (def. watch this)
Dexter
Madmen
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire

nothings like LOST.

But if you want good shows.. start watching these:

Breaking Bad (def. watch this)
Dexter
Madmen
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire

Its probably dumb to play the lost numbers in the lottery. Your basically guaranteed to be splitting your money atleast 30 ways if you do somehow win the jackpot.

But i guess it might be funner and youll never win the jackpot anyway.

Its probably dumb to play the lost numbers in the lottery. Your basically guaranteed to be splitting your money atleast 30 ways if you do somehow win the jackpot.

But i guess it might be funner and youll never win the jackpot anyway.

I wish I was able to participate in the LOST threads while the show was going on. I got into the show after it ended, but then again, It would have been really hard waiting every week for a new episode.
laugh.gif

One of the greatest shows ever.
pimp.gif

I wish I was able to participate in the LOST threads while the show was going on. I got into the show after it ended, but then again, It would have been really hard waiting every week for a new episode.
laugh.gif

One of the greatest shows ever.
pimp.gif

[h1] 'Lost' Creator -- Lotto Winners Are Cursed!! [/h1]
1/5/2011 4:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff  
Those lucky bastards who played those damned "Lost"numbers in the Mega Millions lottery and walked away with $150 betterenjoy it while they can ... because the show's co-creator still claimsthe numbers are "cursed!"

TMZspoke with Damon Lindelof -- who tells us, "“I was tempted to buy alotto ticket when I heard about the huge jackpot, but I never would'veplayed the LOST numbers as the show clearly stated they were cursed andI'm a nervous enough flier as it is.

[h1] 'Lost' Creator -- Lotto Winners Are Cursed!! [/h1]
1/5/2011 4:00 PM PST by TMZ Staff  
Those lucky bastards who played those damned "Lost"numbers in the Mega Millions lottery and walked away with $150 betterenjoy it while they can ... because the show's co-creator still claimsthe numbers are "cursed!"

TMZspoke with Damon Lindelof -- who tells us, "“I was tempted to buy alotto ticket when I heard about the huge jackpot, but I never would'veplayed the LOST numbers as the show clearly stated they were cursed andI'm a nervous enough flier as it is.

Back
Top Bottom