For all of us LOST fans out there vol.. DAMN

Finally, a purpose for those damn "Lost" numbers -- because if you played the same cursed digits thatHurley used on the show ... you could have walked away with $150 in last night's Mega Millions lottery. Of course, Hurley's numbers were 4,8,15,16,23 and 42. 

The Mega Millions numbers were 4,8,15,25 and 47 ... with 42 being the Mega Ball number. 

Last night's jackpot was $355 million. Hurley only won $114 million. 

0105-mega-millions-reg.jpg

when i read the story this morning i was half asleep, so i thought all the numbers came out, i was sooooo sick cause me being a lost fan have played THE NUMBERS a few times before. So this would of been a dirty 2011 for me if they did come out and i didnt play, couldnt even watch reruns anymore

Finally, a purpose for those damn "Lost" numbers -- because if you played the same cursed digits thatHurley used on the show ... you could have walked away with $150 in last night's Mega Millions lottery. Of course, Hurley's numbers were 4,8,15,16,23 and 42. 

The Mega Millions numbers were 4,8,15,25 and 47 ... with 42 being the Mega Ball number. 

Last night's jackpot was $355 million. Hurley only won $114 million. 

0105-mega-millions-reg.jpg

when i read the story this morning i was half asleep, so i thought all the numbers came out, i was sooooo sick cause me being a lost fan have played THE NUMBERS a few times before. So this would of been a dirty 2011 for me if they did come out and i didnt play, couldnt even watch reruns anymore

Get the @%%@ outta here. No way. NO. NO EFFING WAY.

Lol, dammit. I read it as you could have won 150 million. My bad on that over reaction.
laugh.gif

Get the @%%@ outta here. No way. NO. NO EFFING WAY.

Lol, dammit. I read it as you could have won 150 million. My bad on that over reaction.
laugh.gif

Yeah i posted this in the lotto thread. 

I'm so mad at myself being a HUGE Lost fan, i should've just played Hurleys' numbers for fun.

Yeah i posted this in the lotto thread. 

I'm so mad at myself being a HUGE Lost fan, i should've just played Hurleys' numbers for fun.

never seen 1 episode of lost, i dont even know what the show is about....

cool though for you guys who got 150

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Those numbers were a reoccurring theme throughout the show. The dude on the show won the lottery with those numbers as well.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Those numbers were a reoccurring theme throughout the show. The dude on the show won the lottery with those numbers as well.

Back
Top Bottom