FOR ALL OF YOU WHO THOUGHT HYPEBEASTS WERE DEAD ...

Reaction score
i'd like to say that i missed a great deal of 07 screwin around in college buuuuuuuuuttttt its 08 and i wanna start the year off right

so theres this kid on myspace whose adding a "clique" if you will of people i know ...
mind you he might know one person but everyone else he's a stranger to

l_a5aec07a924dabc33d0528146dd8a511.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=70397388

" you must keep all hype alive!!"

SMH at cats actually wearing those safety goggles like they're working with hazardous equipments.

Ion know what yall n'gas talkin about...dressin like that is what's hot on the hood nowadys...goin 2 a New Years party I meself threw on sum Neekjeans, sum red/olive/obsidian/teal 3M SB dunks, and a bulletproof apron vest with "G's Up" on the front.

By the end of the night I was wonderin bout how many miles a gallon my **** got cuz the chicas was ridin it all night
smokin.gif
...but I was doin ithe Heisman onthem@!%!% from the door, I only cared bout keepn my OG Taxis clean...that K.O.B. mentality, yamean?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Ion know what yall n'gas talkin about...dressin like that is what's hot on the hood nowadys...goin 2 a New Years party I meself threw on sum Neek jeans, sum red/olive/obsidian/teal 3M SB dunks, and a bulletproof apron vest with "G's Up" on the front.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

he's either got balls to wear that...or is just clueless (and ball-less). i mean, is that a tie OVER his button down collar?

Back
Top Bottom