FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

I still remember Shynop getting kicked off the Niketown Espo line after staying all night. Who was I with, drinking and blowing bumps in some 13 year olds tent?

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

I still remember Shynop getting kicked off the Niketown Espo line after staying all night. Who was I with, drinking and blowing bumps in some 13 year olds tent?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to be thethugthizzlefoshizzle ... got that name banned back in 06, I think I made it back in like 02 or 03 but I've been browsing NT since like 01 when I was in 8th grade computer lab and I googled "Jordan release dates" and found NT. Been addicted ever since
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
02. damn i been here longing than ga. I had no idea dude was shynop too.

anyone wanna fess up to being lex gx or something like that. plenty of great retired sns.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif
02. damn i been here longing than ga. I had no idea dude was shynop too.

anyone wanna fess up to being lex gx or something like that. plenty of great retired sns.
So the GA is shynop, but I thought he scanned his face. . .

Been here since 02 lurked a lil while in 01

I used to fear HT. When PYP topics were big, all the photos would just go over to HT and everyone would bash the crap out of them without no one really knowing.

I was surprised i only ended up HT a handful of times.

As much of a smart-@%* as i was back then its kind of shocking. (i guess im still a smart-***, i just dont post nearly as much.

I guess I'm an OG, but I don't really know anybody on here
laugh.gif
. I've been lurking for a long time I just checked my joined date and I been here for just about 5 years. Things have changed on this site dramatically. But I just use it mostly for info and occasional posts (as you can tell by my post count and time I been here lol.) Peace...

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what did he do?

Back
Top Bottom