FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Khlav = Nick = lives in oregon.
so who the hell was Shady? and did he live in Vegas?
nerd.gif

what ever happened to Pusha T?
laugh.gif

And Mossyman
laugh.gif

We made that MS Paint thread about dude and he probably offed himself.

And is JJs Home still around?

Shady lived in Vegas i thnk (i didnt really know dude though)

JJ still pops in the jewelry thread from time to time. Hes busy with Reterik though.

Klav's SN and avy were def. favorites of mine...

Along with the posts between you guys and Muscle.

I'll always remember Muscle's story featuring lucha libre masks.

LOL yeah Chris, I prolly been banned at least 50 times during the 7 years I been on here. I doneb"e-beefed" wit' all the legends, GA87, Sais, allthe NT bulldogs. I remember DaBossOfAllBosses would come in the Iceberg thread & shut ay'thing down hard. I remember his girl at the time was on here& she had the Juelz Santana avy lol. Yeah all these names are OG, Khlav, Muscle ( I had a brief e-beef wit' him too during the "coastal wars lol)yeah man the glorious days. Still got love for all them dudes....

Originally Posted by jbeezie

what ever happened to Pusha T?
laugh.gif

And Mossyman
laugh.gif

We made that MS Paint thread about dude and he probably offed himself.

And is JJs Home still around?
forgot about all these fools til you just said their names.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Shady lived in Vegas i thnk (i didnt really know dude though)

you still talk to any of these other dudes outside of NT?

I keep in touch with Khlav, Muscle, SoSikwitit, Joe Galvan and another homie The G0d Mc, but he doesnt post much.

Random others via AIM, FB (Kerry keeps me laughing), and twitter too.

Been here since 01 .. OG screenname was FLO31 .. and i still want that name back because i was banned for no reason and never got a response from mods..

Anyone remember when .gif avatars first started getting real popular and then mods started warning and banning if the file size was too much.
laugh.gif

And I remember JRose helped me out on AIM the night before my driver's test. I was a pretty bad driver too, but with his info I passed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom