FOR ALL THE O.G NTERS!

Been here since the first shout out in Slam(coming up on 9 years), just dont post much. Niketalk has seen better days, I miss those Merry Christmas posts fromekin702 is he still around??

back then i use to check nt for shoes now i go straight to general. its probably been over a year since i posted in one of the shoe sections.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)
So Mark Doze better hope Ryan doesn't start post on NikeTalk again..
Dont getme started on that nonsense hes been doinlatelyt

ps-Im kindas drunk.

lol @ transition from shoes to general

and dray is a SN I haven't seen in a while...

dude was madd weird

Lurked '00, Joined in '01, now mostly post in the Sports Forum and lurk in general...

Nah, Emi was just some average bird that Muscle68 beasted on. But at the time people hopped on whatever muscle was on. (pause)

ps-Im kindas drunk.
c'mon out ryan this is the og vanillafreak13 calling....

mcdougal-karen-karen-mcdougal-5000769.jpg

i think he made a this is your life post a year ago catching everyone up...

Here since 01 and this is the only forum I visit on a regular basis anymore. Used to be the one I frecuented the least. Timeshave definitely changed.

ps-Im kindas drunk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ his videos.

what ever happened to Pusha T?
laugh.gif

And Mossyman
laugh.gif

We made that MS Paint thread about dude and he probably offed himself.

And is JJs Home still around?

Pusha = Trevor still lurks, once in a while he may post. In LA now doing his Law & Movie $*$*.
laugh.gif

Mossy still posts.
JJ still posts usually in the Music Forum or Jewelry/High End Threads.

What you know about the Niketalk Chats? no not aim/ustream/tinychat....the actual NT Chat application on the Main Page that you could access whenever.

Been here since '02 but this is the first time I've been on in maybe a year and a half.

I remember some of yall, like Puerto and Crux. Is Henry still on here?

-Murph

I remember the chat option, I'm tripped out everytime I hit up a summit... so many youngsters now (no hate) but they missed JB in its prime before theydestryed the retro game.I for one miss the 12 people summits , and camping for shoes, and sometimes having to settle for .5 too big or too small because thesupply wasn't there. What can you do make that $$$ JB just not from me much anymore .The only shoes I'll be copping this year is the SJ's(bigMaybe 175$ is REDICULOUS),Adidas running,and Puma El Reys for casual and maybe some Marshall's deals. I only come here for the general forumanymore.

I only joined last year, but have been lookin on this site since like 07. I was into jays back in the good ol days (2001) but never cared to look on here aboutinfo on them. Probably should have lookin back now, but oh well. Were there more ppl on the forum back then??

I went to the very first houston niketalk summit. my boy ajmasta and mrforce
pimp.gif

i wonder where those dudes are now.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

cue the "been lurkin since moses" responses
laugh.gif

Joined in '05 right at the beginning of high school. Many hours spent on here instead of studying....

2001. Originally found this place looking for pics of Sprewell's first sneaker with AND1 (pre- Tai Chi). I forget the name of them.

Stumbled accross the General forum around 2002-2003, and it was over from there.

Had to switch my name after getting banned during the whole "Free Ipods" craze.
laugh.gif

What you know about the Niketalk Chats? no not aim/ustream/tinychat....the actual NT Chat application on the Main Page that you could access whenever.

They used to be scheduled if i remember right.. sunday, like 9 PM or something around there.
laugh.gif

been lurkin the forums since 2001. got a sn 2003. not much of a poster, but i had some notable ones.

like the dolphin/orca whale one in WDYWT.
and pointed out that the diamond mighty mouse tee has poor grammar on the back. it says "SAY'S"

I just remember these because i felt accepted by the NT community *sheds a tear* and i really just
don't post much.

Been here since 2002. NT was better back then, everyone seem to know each other better and henzo has PT CRUISER
roll.gif

Regional forums killed the summit though

Back
Top Bottom