For the Love of Ray J vol. Let the ohin' begin!

Damn, I must have missed something cause last episode I saw was when Stacks left and last weeks episode was a rerun ofthe first show...

Originally Posted by Rafool

11b87mf.jpg

fiesty FTW

Is cocktail white? I thought she was mexican or ecudorian. And FEISTY...those **&^ be looking right....and she's short as hell another plus
pimp.gif

something bout unique...........dont know what it is..........................................................still dont know..............................butshe cute for some reason.................................?

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

something bout unique...........dont know what it is..........................................................still dont know..............................but she cute for some reason.................................?
fam Unique is a complete lame... ole girl is 23 but she got the swag of a 37 year old soccer mom

When did Caviar get kicked off??? Am I missing an episode becuz I thought he kicked off LiL Hood last episode.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

something bout unique...........dont know what it is..........................................................still dont know..............................but she cute for some reason.................................?
fam Unique is a complete lame... ole girl is 23 but she got the swag of a 37 year old soccer mom
Yep got Cocktail calling her grandma when she herself is older than Unique
laugh.gif

Feisty.... :smile:, even tho she smokes. I never noticed that lil b look good too. Stacks was the best, but cashmere a do.

Cashmere.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I miss Stacks.
frown.gif

smh.gif
@ dudes spoiling tonights episode.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom