For the Love of Ray J vol. Let the ohin' begin!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the hate for Unique is strong...Danger is crazy...yeah she might be a freak but when you try and leave after you're done she will try to cut you...and she always has her lip turned up like something stinks...
It works for her though.

She just got that intangible sexiness. That natural animal attraction %+$% that you just can't put your finger on....but she is crazy as hell.

i don't think so...she just seems mad bitter...

From the previews, apparently Danger is a %!@@# and she smashed one of Ray-J's homies. Was that Tom Green in the previews?
laugh.gif

Tom Green in the next episode, starting the "I smashed Danger chant."
laugh.gif

This show is a breathe of fresh air.
smile.gif

EPICCCCC !!!!!! I can watch that sumo %!! drop Chardonnay did all day ...... DAMN I GOTTA USE MY OWN WORD FOR MY EXCITEMENT OF THAT %!! JAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
damn I miss her already
roll.gif
seeing that thunderous drop make me want to preach!!!! Ray just need to bang them chicks and get SEASON 2 started NOW NTWANTS MOARRRRRR!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Danger is ugly as hell man IDK what the hell ya'll see in that broad.
eek.gif

Wayyyyyyy too hit or miss for me.

I just watched the re-run and I probably said this in the post already, but I ain't like Ray J before, but I'm def. ef.fin with dude, he just beboostin mines with his reactions, since the first Chardonay move.

Frank Lucas-Denzel voice- My man.

Originally Posted by 0cks

This guy is jokes, he tryin to be The Dream/R Kelly now
laugh.gif

Nah...he been on that Kellz swag for like 3 albums. He got that !+%+ down pat too�
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom