For the Love of Ray J vol. Let the ohin' begin!

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by mFury

I'm still confused as to why the hell Tom Green and Ray J are hanging out. Is Tom Green gonna be on Ray J's next album or something? 'Cause you know Tom Green is a rapper.

must not have seen Ray J and Snoop on the Tube.. just imagine gettin blazed wit Tom.. "daddy would you like some sausages" "the bum-bum song" etc..
laugh.gif

I dont think he's picking any of them broads.
Am I the only 1 that found it funny how the
best 1's left willing, without gettin deaded?
Moms woulda picked them for sure.

ray_j_happy.gif

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one that peeped this.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

ray_j_happy.gif

laugh.gif
Right-click, save...this gif will be of good use in the future.

ray_j_happy.gif

laugh.gif

To answer yoru questions:

1) Yes you are the only one who found it funny that the "best 1's" left willinnly because that is exactly what they were - 1's

2) Fiesty got eliminated, and cocktail is still on the show those were the best two hands down!

3) Okay Stacks wasnt a 1 and she had a pretty smile and a banging body!

Off Topic but I am still surprised at how far the big chick with the frizz hair made it.
But this is all staged/fake so not exactly...

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

2) Fiesty got eliminated, and cocktail is still on the show those were the best two hands down!
I agree with this 100%. At least Cocktail is still on the show, but damn I miss Feisty. I missed the episode she got eliminated, I needa see that+#*#. Hopefully at least one of them gets into a spin-off show like I Love Money 3 or some +#*#.

http://www.agentspits.com...om-for-the-love-of-ray-j

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

1) Yes you are the only one who found it funny that the "best 1's" left willinnly because that is exactly what they were - 1's

Off Topic but I am still surprised at how far the big chick with the frizz hair made it.
At least u can agree that Stacks was bad, but Cashmere?
She's a 1ne??????

none of these broads left on the show are even that nice... unique is too fake wit too many motives... danger's tattooed face ##% is aight but she aintwifey tip.. and cocktail is not as sexy as yall is saying and she's always tryna snitch on somebody... he needs to just start ray j season 2 right now cuzseason 1's harvest was not Top Crop

Originally Posted by stepinitup

never mind just peeped it

shorty needs to just

come on ladies its 2009

get with it

Just saw them too...... did Ray knock her up?
nerd.gif

brandonb2005 wrote:

At least u can agree that Stacks was bad, but Cashmere?
She's a 1ne??????

Put it like this if we all were at a club I wouldnt try a make her my number one target!

I would say something, see if she bite! I wouldnt be put max effort in like I would on Cocktail or Feisty

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
@ cats critiquing these girls like you wouldn't beat. Each one of them would get it if they put it out there. Being in a relationship with onethough... ehhh.

highlight show for today

and based of the first segment, this will be CLASSIC. ray j is the best vh1 host.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Danger looks liek she has Grade A box.
Grade A ripped to shreds box.

I have done pictures, I've been an exotic dancer and I've also done some prostitution and that's something that I really didn't want to just talk about right away cause it's a scary scary thing, it has such a negative connotation to it. But I was a prostitute for about two and half years, and you know I was making alot of money, I had all this cash, shopping… all this $*$%, you know, nice car, nice place, but it didn't make me happy.

worst show, but I caught it a few times. cocktail looks like plastic trash, and danger is gonna be doing all his homies in due time. I'd go with the blondeafro chick.

"Danger, she smash the hommies; Danger she smash the hommies!"
pimp.gif
-- A Tom Greene Freestyle Classic!
roll.gif

for real I watched this joint Saturday and I'd be dumb upset if I were Ray-J. How flavor flav AND Brett Michaels get better lookin women for their show?No way I'm goin from a Kardashian to this. You don't even have to be Ray j to bag them joints...as shorti who smashed the homie proved
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

for real I watched this joint Saturday and I'd be dumb upset if I were Ray-J. How flavor flav AND Brett Michaels get better lookin women for their show? No way I'm goin from a Kardashian to this. You don't even have to be Ray j to bag them joints...as shorti who smashed the homie proved
smh.gif

for the love of ray j broads >>>>> flavor of love birds

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by Retro23J

for real I watched this joint Saturday and I'd be dumb upset if I were Ray-J. How flavor flav AND Brett Michaels get better lookin women for their show? No way I'm goin from a Kardashian to this. You don't even have to be Ray j to bag them joints...as shorti who smashed the homie proved
smh.gif

for the love of ray j broads >>>>> flavor of love birds

WHOA!!! Let's not get carried away here!!

You may need to get those DVDs to help your memory.

Flavor of Love > Any other VH1 "Of Love" show...(Flav>Ray J>Real/Chance>Brett M.trashy prostitutes
sick.gif
)

i think he's talking about those girls from season 3 flavor of love

some of those chicks are straight gross

Danger, She Smashed The Homies. that +%## is an instant classic. I've watched the episode every time I've seen it on just so I could see that part lol

Can't wait to watch the highlight unseen footage or whatever it is tonight, should be dope.

Back
Top Bottom