For the NikeTalker's without kids, are you going to place your kids in a public or private school?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

important life lessons learned in public schools >>>> uniforms

/thread
Agreeing with the possible life lessons... but don't they have uniforms in some Cali schools?

^ some public schools have uniforms...

depends on where we live and if we can afford it...

^ some public schools have uniforms...

depends on where we live and if we can afford it...

initial thought: public. school is so easy these days ,the actual material, why pay extra?  its all about learning how to pass state tests anyway then passing ACT and/or SAT.

if they can stay out of trouble then getting into college shouldn't be too hard.

hopefully i can stay on  top of their math/science skills from day one and history/english shouldn't be too bad.

secondary thought: then again some public schools dont have enough books so.....
grin.gif

the internet is pretty resourceful when the time comes to give them extra stuff ,like knowing Columbus really wasn't the first to discover america, science videos, etc etc etc

initial thought: public. school is so easy these days ,the actual material, why pay extra?  its all about learning how to pass state tests anyway then passing ACT and/or SAT.

if they can stay out of trouble then getting into college shouldn't be too hard.

hopefully i can stay on  top of their math/science skills from day one and history/english shouldn't be too bad.

secondary thought: then again some public schools dont have enough books so.....
grin.gif

the internet is pretty resourceful when the time comes to give them extra stuff ,like knowing Columbus really wasn't the first to discover america, science videos, etc etc etc

/thread
QFT...unless they want to go to a private school.

/thread
QFT...unless they want to go to a private school.

public, im not paying private school prices unless the schools around me are absolute buns

public, im not paying private school prices unless the schools around me are absolute buns

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Not even gonna send mine to school, just cop them the Wu-Tang double album.

Word I was tellin short the other day like yo shorty, you don't even gotta go to summer school
Pick up the Wu-Tang double CD
And you'll get all the education you need this year

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Not even gonna send mine to school, just cop them the Wu-Tang double album.

Word I was tellin short the other day like yo shorty, you don't even gotta go to summer school
Pick up the Wu-Tang double CD
And you'll get all the education you need this year

Back
Top Bottom