FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW - JESUS WAS NOT BORN ON CHRISTMAS

jt air jt

Banned
[table][tr][td]If you are Christian you should know that Jesus most likely not only hates this version of Christmas we celebrate in America, but he is probably pissed with you for celebrating it. So to speak. 

Here you will find not only the truth about how Christmas was perverted into a pagan holiday, but why you should know what you are celebrating. 

Think about why you celebrate Christmas. Really think about it. 

Christmas (literally, the Mass of Christ) is a traditional holiday in the Christian calendar which takes place on the twenty-fifth day of December and celebrates the birth of Jesus. 

According to the Christian gospels, Jesus was born to the Virgin Mary in Bethlehem, where Mary and her husband Joseph had travelled to register in the Roman census. His birth was said by his followers to fulfill the prophecies of Judaism that a messiah would come, from the house of David. 

Do you honestly care about the real purpose of Christmas which is supposed to be Jesus Christ. 

Or do you want to delude your children and young family members with tales about a Santa Clause who doesn't exist, do you want to build Christmas Trees, and garland, and dance in the snow, and spend HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS to give gifts to each other, putting the focus on ourselves, and taking it away from Jesus Christ. DO NOT GO OUT SPENDING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON GIFTS TO PLEASE YOURSELF AND OTHERS UNDER THE GUISE THAT IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH JESUS CHRIST. IF YOURE GOING TO DO THAT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL STOP CALLING IT CHRISTMAS. Why? 

THE CHRISTMAS WE CELEBRATE IS BASED ON A PAGAN HOLIDAY WHERE MEN GOT DRUNK, GAVE GIFTS TO EACH OTHER, ATE AND THREW THE FOOD BACK UP TO EAT SOME MORE IN VOMITORIUMS, HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER AND RAPED YOUNG BOYS TO AVOID PREGNANCY AND HAD ALL MANNER OF WILD EVILS. THE CHRISTMAS WE CELEBRATE TODAY EVOLVED FROM THIS HOLIDAY. 

It is an appropriation by early Christians of a day on which the birth of several pagan gods, Osiris, Jupiter, and Plutus, or the ancient deified leader Nimrod, was celebrated. 

It is an appropriation of the pagan Midwinter festivals, such as the Germanic Yule and the Roman festival of the birth of Unconquered Sun, celebrated on the day after the winter solstice, or the Roman festival of Saturnalia. 

It derives from the tradition that Jesus was born during the Jewish Festival of Lights (Hanukkah, the 25th of Kislev and the beginning of Tevet). Kislev is generally accepted as corresponding with our December. Under the Old Julian calendar, the popular choice of 5 BC for the year of Jesus's birth would place the 25th of Kislev on the 25th of November. 

Fun Fact: 
CHRISTMAS, Yes Chtistmas, WAS EVEN BANNED!!!! BY THE PROTESTANT CHURCH UNTIL THE 1800's. BECAUSE WHEN PEOPLE CELEBRATED IT, THEY WOULD GET SO WILD, THAT IT BECAME IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION WITH THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THE HOLIDAY: CHRIST. 

THIS HOLIDAY WE CELEBRATE DID NOT EVOLVE FROM THE TRUE CELEBRATION OF JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE IN A PLOT TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE TRUE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS, AND OVERALL PERVERT RELIGION, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, LED BY A GROUP OF DEMONIC MEN, MINGLED THE ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS CONCEPT WITH A PERVERTED VERSION OF AN ANCIENT HOLIDAY. 

THINK TO YOURSELF HOW MUCH OUR CHRISTMAS HAS TO DO WITH JESUS CHRIST. Now the bible is an extraordinarily skewed text, but even if you consider the Bible's description of Jesus Christ and his birth and his purpose, IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS. CONSIDER: 

CHRISTMAS SHOULD NOT BE CELEBRATED IN WINTER NOR SHOULD WE CALL IT THE BIRTH OF CHRIST BECAUSE: 
1. Jesus was not born in winter because the bible does not describe snow. Not never, NOT NEVER in the bible will you see snow mentioned in any of the Gospels as it pertains to the birth of Christ. 
2. The shephard would NEVER have been outside to see the star during the winter, as Middle Eastern winters are murderous on travellers!! 
3. The Wisemen would never have followed the star in winter, because they too would have frozen to death tryin to get there at night, not to mention few would cross the desert during night when temperatures plunge below freezing and whose mornings are barely above 40 farenheit. 
3. Mary, a pregnant 14 year old girl would have died trying to cross the desert on a camel with Joseph. And it especially didn't happen during winter, else she and Joshep would have frozen. 

GIFTS SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN OUT AND WE SHOULD NOT SPEND OUT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE: 
4. No gifts were exchanged. The birth of Mary's child who would eventually receive the Divine Spirit was the Gift to mankind. The Wisemen brought gifts to JESUS, not exchanged gifts wit nigaas down the street. 

YOU SHOULD NOT MIX SANTA, REINDEER, CHRISTMAS TREES, GARLAND AND SHOPPING WITH JESUS CHRIST'S BIRTHDAY BECAUSE: 

5. Santa's ***** %!$ was not there. Reindeer were not there. The Bible, although a skewed text, doesn't mention **** about Santa, reindeer, Garland, snow, White Christmas, or going out and spending money on gifts to please ourselves, specifically our carnal self and nothing more. 

Was was done on Saturnalia: 

The Saturnalia was a large and important public festival in Rome. It involved the conventional sacrifices. The celebrations included a school holiday, the making and giving of small (Sound familiar). Gambling was allowed for all, even slaves; It was a time to eat, drink, and be merry. Slaves were exempt from punishment, and treated their masters with disrespect. The slaves celebrated a banquet: before, with, or served by the masters. Saturnalia became one of the most marked chiefly by having masters and slaves switch places, which led to widespread drinking and debauchery, orgies, liquor, murder, vomiting. Men had sex with men and raped young boys to avoid pregnancy, women had sex with women or were locked in the house. Among Christians the (lower case) word "saturnalia" came to mean "orgy" to this day. 

Christmas combines Christian religious ceremonies with the traditions of ancient winter festivals such as Yule and Saturnalia. 

CLEARLY THE TWO SHOULDN'T GO, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND DONT JUST CLAIM IT FOR FUN. 

"Christmas" is often abbreviated to Xmas, possibly because the letter X resembles the Greek letter (Chi), which is the first letter of Christ's name as spelled in Greek 

You're mixing an evil debacherous holiday with the real thing. 

It all goes back to how we as religious people mix the world with our spirituality. Dance, scream, shout, fall out on Sunday morning in our churches, or we go to the mosques and bow and praise Allah, or whatever you do. Then the rest of the week we do everything under the sun. 

Christmas is one of the most profound observation of the contradictory nature of man. 

Jesus Christ gets less airplay than Santa Clause. 

This holiday, you NEED to make a choice in your mind why you are celebrating Christmas. 

Are you celebrating it because you like Santa, and getting/giving gifts, and holiday winter wonderlands and ****. because if so, that has NOTHING to do with Christmas. And you might as well call it Gift Giving Day With Snow and Santa and drop the word CHRIST-mas. be aware of what you are celebrating. 

THIS HOLIDAY IS NOT ABOUT SANTA AND GIFTS AND GARLAND AND WHITE CHRISTMAS. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT JESUS CHRIST, IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE SPIRIT WHICH EXISTED IN YESHUA BIN JOSEF AND IN THE SPIRIT WHICH EXISTED IN YESHUA BIN JOSEF WHICH WAS A DIVINE SPIRIT AND ALLOWED HIM TO BECOME THE JESUS CHRIST (which is actually a title for Messiah/Deliver) THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE CREATOR, THE DIVINE SPIRIT DOES NOT WANT YOU OBSESSING OVER GIFTS, AND SANTA. THE DIVINE SPIRIT, THE CREATOR, THE FATHER, WHATEVER YOU CALL IT, IS SOMEWHERE INSIDE US BEGGING US TO SEE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS HOLIDAY: THE REVELATION THAT A SPIRIT WAS SENT HERE TO OFFER US SOME HOPE, CONSOLATION, AND FORGIVENESS OF A SICK, SICK MANKIND. WE NEED TO BE FOCUSING ON GETTING FREE AND LEARNING REALITY. NOT SHOPPING AT OLD NAVY. 

Now you may ask yourself, why is it so important that I seperate Santa/reindeer/christmas trees/shopping/and gift giving from Jesus Christ. it's the spirit of the holiday. It's what I grew up on. I've been doing it since I was a child, Why should I change now. 

Because everytime you practice Christas as we practice it today you only celebrate Jesus on Sunday. The rest of the time you spend celebrating a pagan spirit and a pagan holiday, and it gets you further and further from the real spirit which to to celebrate a Gift and practice righteousness.[/td][/tr][/table]

Happy Holidays everyone.
pimp.gif

This is true. They say he was born sometime in July. The star that the 3 wisemen followed is only illuminated during that time. 
I am a Christian. I believe Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ a gift given to us by God. Hence the season of giving. While yes we should celebrate the birth but we should remember that it was a gift. We should in turn gift to our friends and family. 
Growing up my pastor had his kids come to the front of the church to pledge that they would not ask or expect anything for christmas. He then turned and asked the rest of the kids to follow suit. Since the pastors kids were the popular ones, majority of the other kids followed. Pastor turned around and said instead of buying gifts put more in the offering plate. SMH

No one knows the exact date of the birth so I will stick with the 25th of December. 

Remember,

Religion is all about faith and what you believe.

Dont take anybody else word for what the ___________(insert your religious text) says. All they are doing is giving you their interpretation. You should read it and gather your own. If you need help, thats where your place of worship comes in. Even there everything is subjective. 

So i guess my question is, for you people that celebrate and know this knowledge, why do you still celebrate? Is it because your so use to it, or you just dont care, and jus follow everyone else? Either way, it shows flaws in your practice of your own religion. I'm not trying to bash, just really interested on why..

Originally Posted by blazersfan

So i guess my question is, for you people that celebrate and know this knowledge, why do you still celebrate? Is it because your so use to it, or you just dont care, and jus follow everyone else? Either way, it shows flaws in your practice of your own religion. I'm not trying to bash, just really interested on why..

That assumes we follow a religion. 

Originally Posted by Vendetta

That assumes we follow a religion.
yea and?

Atheist celebrate Christmas, it is a pagan holiday. I think its is just another day.
 I don't think think Jesus would celebrate Christmas.
I see it as just another holiday like Valentines day. 

I remember the day my sis found all this stuff out when I was little, she came home and through out the Christmas tree, lights everything, I was pissed. 

As for me it is just another day where I recognize my savior,

I do things that I believe that Jesus would want me to do just like any other day just a lil extra and surrounded by fam.

I always give Jesus a bday present, usually by feeding the poor or donating to St jude hospital. I have chose st jude this year

My children will not celebrate Christmas the way I did when I was little. 

It s a tainted ritual that showcases just how greedy the world is.

It shows flaws in  those who practice it, not the teaching of Christ, the bible doesn't mention Christmas.

But in general ppl are nicer during this time, so I enjoy it.
happy.gif

Christmas is a day created by the white man to enslave us minorities into buying Concord XIs in droves, acting like animals to procure the coveted new retro release.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Christmas is a day created by the white man to enslave us minorities into buying Concord XIs in droves, acting like animals to procure the coveted new retro release.

I really hope this is not srs

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

we've all seen the boondocks episode

we know this man

%$*% was on just on adult swim 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom