For those who have a Bachelors Degree, how does it feel?

Well, I am planning on getting my BA Degree in Criminal Justice in December of 2012(Hopefully) and I am counting down as of right now. For those who have one already, how does it feel to have that piece of paper and everything else? I can't wait to get mines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

welp, i can't find a job. today, it will have been 6 months since I graduated..

majored in political science/public law from a top 10 public university.

feels $!%@%%$ batman.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

welp, i can't find a job. today, it will have been 6 months since I graduated..

majored in political science/public law from a top 10 public university.

feels $!%@%%$ batman.
Remind me not to major in poli sci

Originally Posted by FDUB

Well, I am planning on getting my BA Degree in Criminal Justice in December of 2012(Hopefully) and I am counting down as of right now. For those who have one already, how does it feel to have that piece of paper and everything else? I can't wait to get mines
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well, you can get it in December, but a few days after that the world will be over, so... 
grin.gif

Even with his BA, he "can't wait to get mines"

Kids these days, make no kind of sense... 
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
I 'm playin man, congrats 
pimp.gif

yea man im getting mine real soon. hope to get in with the government while doing my cma

aim high fam aim mother #@@##@% high!!!

straight up, i felt more accomplished/happy when i got my HS diploma

altho my major has nothin to do with the job i have, i couldnt have got it without it.

its still a good feeling tho :smile:

Feels good, just took/takes an extra long &@^#%$^ to get a job, especially something you actually want.

Feels like a H.S Diploma, it is why I am planning on going to grad school next year or so

With only part-experience at restaurant jobs with internships, volunteer hours with a bachelors and still can't find work since May 2011.
Just need someone to take a chance on me.

Years after I graduated, I realized, you're just as smart/capable as you were without it as with it. Just a piece of paper. That being said, I do need my Masters.

I ahve a messed up criminal background. i graduated with a bachelors in psychology in may of 2007. i was unemployed until May of 2008 when I took a job as a van driver  for a mental health program. I worked there until may of 2010 making less than 10.00 when I gaot a job as a caseworker at a mental health clinic. Get something that will produce results and good money. I could have went a different direction and got more money. It's alright though i like what I'm doing.

Back
Top Bottom