Sponsor ForceField x Niketalk: Free Giveaway

NikeTalk,

I’ve written hundreds, if not thousands of posts on this forum, but this is by far my most exciting one yet. Let me first introduce myself: I’m Will, but some of you, if you’re old enough to remember, know me as MClilbit. I joined NikeTalk on December 24, 1999 at the age of 15. Fast forward 18 years, and I’m now the new Brand Manager of ForceField.

As the new Brand Manager, one of my first orders of business is to make sure we support one of the most iconic sneaker forums in the history of sneakers. This forum has given sneakerheads a place to share, learn, and connect for almost 20 years. With that, I am pleased to announce that we are now an official sponsor of NikeTalk!

A bit more about ForceField:

ForceField is a premium line of shoe cleaners and protectors aimed at sneaker enthusiasts and avid collectors. Our heritage dates back to the Crease Preventer (launched in the early 2000's), a product that helps sneakerheads keep the toe-box of the Air Force One’s crease free. From there, the line has expanded to a full shoe care line including a Protector spray, Cleaning Kits, and (coming soon!) Deodorizing Footbed Protectors.

WE ARE GIVING OUT FREE PRODUCT!

Chances are, you’ve seen our product in Finish Line or Foot Locker but you’ve never given it a try. That’s why I’m giving out 100 of our ForceField Shoe Care Kits ($30 value) to the first 100 NTers to do the following:

1. Follow us on Instagram @ForceFieldFresh, if you don't have IG, we will accept a Twitter or Facebook post and tag.

2. Tag us in a photo using #ForceFieldFresh and #NikeTalkKicks showcasing your favorite kicks.

3. Comment on this thread with your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook username in your post. (Please PM directly if you wish not to release your FB name in public.)

Official rules and terms can be found here: https://niketalk.com/ams/rules-and-terms-forcefield-shoe-care-kits-giveaway.25614/

Here’s to a great start to an incredible ForceField x NT partnership!

Sincerely,
Will aka “MClilbit”

Blast from the past! I don’t know if you remember me as one of the four founding original members of this group! Nikeville!

Will and his team will be doing outreach to everyone who participated directly. We're going to collect all the names and addresses at once so you can get your free kit.

Does anyone use these often for shoe care? I'm curious.

Never used it yet, looking forward to trying!

100 people didnt even enter, it take 3 weeks to put together a list of like 25-30?

:smh: using NTers for free pub I guess

Back
Top Bottom