Sponsor ForceField x Niketalk: Free Giveaway

08D54EAB-DA1A-4AC7-96D9-75F84D38C2C8.jpeg
I I was under the assumption it was a shoe force to eliminate creasing . All good greatly appreciated:smile:

Good shoe cleaning kit. The brushes are my favorite part as they cover more of a surface area compare to a toothbrush. The shoe cleaner itself has a cologne/musk esce type of scent and gets the job done. Not sure how it compares to dish/laundry detergent, but it's gentle enough and gets the shoe clean as desired.

Yea I also haven't received mine, but did reply to his pm asking for my shipping info. Not sure what happen.

yo - Sorry guys! I ran out of kits and needed to order more from the warehouse. They arrived this week and I'll be getting the kits out first thing on Monday.

On my list to send are the following people:
Getting_busy_since_89
threesplease
Kobes 5th ring

Am I missing anyone else? Please let me know so that I can get everyone taken care of.

Copped these today didn’t even know I’ve been buying his product all this time :smokin NikeTalk makes the world smaller every day. Oh yeah update... Waiting on cleaning kit.

Kicks 2024- I thought it was in the package thanks for clarifying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 3
Wait...I just realized I never got mine. Wtf?

Edit: read his post and my name isn't on it

Idk what's going on, but it's been over a month, lol. It's been so long, i forgot i was even supposed to get this. This was the messiest "giveaway" I've ever been a part of. I give up lol.

yo - Sorry guys! I ran out of kits and needed to order more from the warehouse. They arrived this week and I'll be getting the kits out first thing on Monday.

Getting_busy_since_89
threesplease
Kobes 5th ring

Am I missing anyone else? Please let me know so that I can get everyone taken care of.

Add me to that list please.

not gonna lie, wasn't paid for this :lol: but his **** works man. I never really bought these type of products before til recently. I had the crep cleaning kit and it wasn't bad. These Force field kits are good. Like how it comes with the soft and hard brushes. They did a really good job on my BEAT ultra boosts that ive tried washing and cleaning with everything under the sun even threw them in the washing machine.

Getting_busy_since_89
threesplease
Kobes 5th ring

Thank You for tyhe product cant wait t o see how the brushes work on jordan 1 sole stiticihng needed something to get in there good.

Back
Top Bottom