found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

props bro, you did the right thing
pimp.gif

I wouldn't have kept the cash and I would've given her the $5 back too.

What 40 year old woman walks around with that in her purse? She obviously needed it for something if she's carrying cash.

u did the right thing. but i honestly woulda just kept that, i could damn sho use $740 right now

u did the right thing. but i honestly woulda just kept that, i could damn sho use $740 right now

I wouldn't have kept the cash and I would've given her the $5 back too.

What 40 year old woman walks around with that in her purse? She obviously needed it for something if she's carrying cash.

youre a good man. i would of done the same thing

but to be honest id rather get nothing and thanks in return than a measly 5 bucks
laugh.gif

youre a good man. i would of done the same thing

but to be honest id rather get nothing and thanks in return than a measly 5 bucks
laugh.gif

- Did the right thing, she probably needed it more than you do
- But $740 in cash?
- I wouldn't have taken the $5 though
- Props to you

- Did the right thing, she probably needed it more than you do
- But $740 in cash?
- I wouldn't have taken the $5 though
- Props to you

just find it odd,dont know if any of you are familiar with forest park but i go running inside the the park and her purse was underneath a bush next to a huge boulder. just kinda curious how her purse ended up there. i usually see alot of punk kids smoking weed there and doing other drugs. wondering if she was getting her loving on inside a forest 
laugh.gif

just find it odd,dont know if any of you are familiar with forest park but i go running inside the the park and her purse was underneath a bush next to a huge boulder. just kinda curious how her purse ended up there. i usually see alot of punk kids smoking weed there and doing other drugs. wondering if she was getting her loving on inside a forest 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom