found a wallet with 740 bucks inside ....

^^im saying!

man if I was out of $740 i wouldve broke you off some at least 100

and if I really needed the money I wouldve gave you 50 for your troubles (gas included smh)

unless she owe someone
nerd.gif

-if she wouldve tried that with me i would first hit her with this
indifferent.gif
then proceed to give her, her stuff and walk away without the reward

You from Queens too? Not saying that i would've but A LOT of NY head's would've kept the cash and put that purse in the mailbox. If she gave me 5 bucks, I'da given it back and asked her to just cook me some dinner.

You from Queens too? Not saying that i would've but A LOT of NY head's would've kept the cash and put that purse in the mailbox. If she gave me 5 bucks, I'da given it back and asked her to just cook me some dinner.

People from Niketalk are spoiled and ignorant. If she looked at you with teary eyes and only gave you 5bucks it was for a reason. Not alot of you people know what people have to go through EVERYDAY. I'm a strong believer of Karma and I believe good things will happen to you in the near future, but if it was me personaly, I wouldve kept the cash and give the purse to a cop or something lol.

EDIT: And I wouldn't accept the money.

People from Niketalk are spoiled and ignorant. If she looked at you with teary eyes and only gave you 5bucks it was for a reason. Not alot of you people know what people have to go through EVERYDAY. I'm a strong believer of Karma and I believe good things will happen to you in the near future, but if it was me personaly, I wouldve kept the cash and give the purse to a cop or something lol.

EDIT: And I wouldn't accept the money.

laugh.gif
not that i would expect anything but if shes going to give you something why bother even handing you $5. i would have felt better had she just not given me anything.  

laugh.gif
not that i would expect anything but if shes going to give you something why bother even handing you $5. i would have felt better had she just not given me anything.  

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif

this exactly, I would rather have a heartfelt thank you and nothing else than $5 and a feeling that you got jipped

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif

this exactly, I would rather have a heartfelt thank you and nothing else than $5 and a feeling that you got jipped

Back
Top Bottom