Fox news crew attacked (Vid)

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Animals.[/color]

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I understand that they're mourning and all but still try to act normal. That's what they get paid to do. No need for some more violence after what just happened 
30t6p3b.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. Even if it is Fox News.

FYI, local fox news isn't national fox news.
Same company, different set up... I actually prefer my local fox news channel...its the national one that pisses me off. 

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I understand that they're mourning and all but still try to act normal. That's what they get paid to do. No need for some more violence after what just happened 
30t6p3b.gif

Took the words right out of my mouth. Even if it is Fox News.

FYI, local fox news isn't national fox news.
Same company, different set up... I actually prefer my local fox news channel...its the national one that pisses me off. 

The crew brought it upon themselves.

They were asked to leave, and chose not to.

The minute the environment got tense (more than it already was), was when they should've bounced.

Aint no job worth putting yourself in harm's way for.

They brought the drama upon themselves by choosing to put themselves in harm's way.

The crew brought it upon themselves.

They were asked to leave, and chose not to.

The minute the environment got tense (more than it already was), was when they should've bounced.

Aint no job worth putting yourself in harm's way for.

They brought the drama upon themselves by choosing to put themselves in harm's way.

ive ate at that ihop before, i never knew something like that would go down there.

the whole situation was dumb. As stated before, Why mourn at the Ihop? go home and do that. Its public property

and that clapping BS, ughh!!

ive ate at that ihop before, i never knew something like that would go down there.

the whole situation was dumb. As stated before, Why mourn at the Ihop? go home and do that. Its public property

and that clapping BS, ughh!!

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

the person who got shot prolly got shot becasue they was tryna act like them. nam sayin?
real life...
stop trying to start a trend, it's not working

nam sayin?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

the person who got shot prolly got shot becasue they was tryna act like them. nam sayin?
real life...
stop trying to start a trend, it's not working

nam sayin?

They wasted all that energy on the news crew and the situation didnt even change.

Out of courtesy i think the news crew should of dipped. But you know how reports are.

They wasted all that energy on the news crew and the situation didnt even change.

Out of courtesy i think the news crew should of dipped. But you know how reports are.

Back
Top Bottom