Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm scared to say lmao it was a brown quilted jacket. I was wearing some cutting jade Lebron Xs too. The girl at the register doing the raffles said she liked it too
embarassed.gif
monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Last edited:
Everybody hates resellers on here but everybody resells, then rationalizes it.

Everybody hate dudes who use Bots, most dudes would do it for the right shoe.

Me selling a pair and buying something I like better is no different than a 3 way trade as far as I am concerned. I know its justification but I dont care.

IDK who hates bots. I hate not having a bot.

Last edited:
take this for what it's worth, but a smaller nike store outside of seoul is apparently getting the fragments, according to raffle tickets posted to their IG account. this makes very little sense to me as the bigger stores have not mentioned anything. i honestly thought they wouldn't release here. 

i'm trying to confirm with them.

This thread is really starting to depress me.  

At first I was all like, " hell yeah, Im gonna get me a pair and go out on a high note for the year."

Now I'm like,"not a f'ing chance I'm gonna cop."

Still gonna throw the hail mary and see what happens though

These have been a must cop for me since I saw them...I was practicing on NDC this morning with the GOF pack and I noticed there's no captcha....GTFan told me on twitter NDC hasn't used a captcha in a while.

Does this mean anyone who isn't using a bot is totally screwed trying to get any relatively hyped release on NDC? =\

These have been a must cop for me since I saw them...I was practicing on NDC this morning with the GOF pack and I noticed there's no captcha....GTFan told me on twitter NDC hasn't used a captcha in a while.

Does this mean anyone who isn't using a bot is totally screwed trying to get any relatively hyped release on NDC? =\

GoF nowhere close to this release. We are looking at hype far greater than anything in the past weeks. I'm guessing at vapors... The line at mercer was a NYC block I said nah. Busted my butt outta there. My plug asked for 450plus tax on top of box plus tax

GoF nowhere close to this release. We are looking at hype far greater than anything in the past weeks. I'm guessing at vapors... The line at mercer was a NYC block I said nah. Busted my butt outta there. My plug asked for 450plus tax on top of box plus tax
You even have to swift for some GR's at this point So without a bot we're all f***ed huh? Damn, a broke college kid like me can't be paying this expensive prices, I barely scraped together retail for these hahha

You even have to swift for some GR's at this point So without a bot we're all f***ed huh? Damn, a broke college kid like me can't be paying this expensive prices, I barely scraped together retail for these hahha
What size are you?

Got 5 raffle tix at 21M last night... The line was moving 10 times faster than it was in the afternoon.

Heard there will be A GOOD NUMBERS of the Fragments :smile:

Looks like there's no love for socal, all I've been reading is some stores on the east coast are getting them, unless someone knows of any spots in socal that are getting them?

Looks like there's no love for socal, all I've been reading is some stores on the east coast are getting them, unless someone knows of any spots in socal that are getting them?
Not from what I have heard. But you never know...there could be....

It's online or bust for us in Socal

Honestly tho..

I've never used ATC services, if I have to for this release.. I'm going to.

Back
Top Bottom