Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! for all the people who took part of the Raffle tickets at Mercer 21 Nike Lab -- They're making the calls -- I won a pair -- Good Luck to all

Theyre calling from a Private Number.
Congrats man, what size did you get?

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! for all the people who took part of the Raffle tickets at Mercer 21 Nike Lab -- They're making the calls -- I won a pair -- Good Luck to all

Theyre calling from a Private Number.
pimp.gif

You will get custom. It's already a guarantee.  It could be as high as 20% depends how End label the materials, produce region and package retails.
hope i dont get charged 20% lol, 10% would be nice
it's up to customs. most likely will be closer to 20 tho. still not bad, just have to go in with the mentality that you're paying that much
still cheaper than US retail nonetheless.  

Man... this got me feeling some type of way my sis couldn't grab a ticket :frown:

She called me after work and I couldn't pick up so she rode the train back home SMDH :smh:

Anyways...

Congrats to the winners hope more fam flourish :smokin

Now everybody and their mothers will be gunning for hanon shop and end clothing overseas LOL their servers definitely won't be able to handle it.

its releases like this i wish i lived in NYC.. every year they get to eat up their of a tier 0 release saturated in town. o well

Back
Top Bottom