Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Without going into too much detail, Nike has changed their coding the last 3-4 releases.  Your ATC is not nearly as much of an advantage at the moment as you think (besides banning proxies left & right, there is a lot more going on). 

I'd advise you to still do it manually on as many devices as possible.  

The city Im from in China is getting this!!! Asked 2 friends to do raffle/line up for me. They got shipment problem release a few days late tho. **** yes. These are more available in Asia. Did my homework many places in China are getting These. Hope I can cop eventually at retail
Yea I just talk to a buddy over there. He have 3 in hand already. Ask me how is the release going to be over in the US. I told him you don't want to know. Say he had $500 offers for each pair. I told him the some $500-$750 over here from what I been hearing and heard a bid ended at $900 on the bay. 

I haven't heard from that fool every since last night. Once I said that 
laugh.gif

Yea I just talk to a buddy over there. He have 3 in hand already. Ask me how is the release going to be over in the US. I told him you don't want to know. Say he had $500 offers for each pair. I told him the some $500-$750 over here from what I been hearing and heard a bid ended at $900 on the bay. 

laugh.gif
 He out there like 

I haven't heard from that fool every since last night. Once I said that :lol:

He out there like 

View media item 1321818

Nah he just missed your text
View media item 1321822

Its petty how 21m been calling people all week but told people they will call them on friday. Some people wasnt expecting to get the call and had there phones on silent or was just not attending to them. But hey its 21m.

Last edited:

The city Im from in China is getting this!!! Asked 2 friends to do raffle/line up for me. They got shipment problem release a few days late tho. **** yes. These are more available in Asia. Did my homework many places in China are getting These. Hope I can cop eventually at retail

laugh.gif
He will hit u back once those PP deposits clear lol

Its petty how 21m been calling people all week but told people they will call them on friday. Some people wasnt expecting to get the call and had there phones on silent or was just not attending to them. But hey its 21m.
was thinking the same thing

Im interested in these to see what the material is like. I have the Breds & Black Toes from last year and the material was average at best. I picked up the Black Lance Mountains and it is a lot better on those. The thing is 1's really hurt my feet, I have to take out the insole get any sort of comfortable fit. I will try for these but I am not holding my breath. 

Back
Top Bottom