Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Its dirt from your floor mat in the car. Your right foot is constantly mashing the heel into it because you are stepping on the gas or brake.

Also who else has heel drag that varies greatly? Shadows have terrible heel drag for me and I wore em about 40x at this point. Royals have next to no heel drag and I have worn them much more. ****'s annoying.

shoe is back in the NikeLab Section on NDC EU but if you click on it, the page is no longer available. Seems like there really was a restock...damn
..... Yeah limited numbers as in 5 pairs. 
eyes.gif

If these were just a regular JB NA 1 release resell would be $250-300 right now. Too bad it wasn't. I'm going to move some inventory so I can get or get a bunch of GR and trade bait in 2015. Not paying more
than $300 for these.

So what you're telling me is that... you won't be getting them???

If this thread continues the BUY/SELL/TRADE narrative it's been on the last couple of pages, it will be locked - and there will be no discussion about Fragment 1's anymore.

Oh trust me... the discussion will continue, it will just cost dudes a little on their monthly phone plan from havin to stay on twitter all day instead lol.

Last edited:
That blk/red has been seeing a dirty car floormat. I know that stain too well...

That blk/red has been seeing a dirty car floormat. I know that stain too well...

straight up, all my ones get like that somehow

I hate this with a passion :smh:

I thought this only happened to me though :lol:

I be really trying to position my right foot correctly on the gas pedal when I wear new kicks to avoid that stain :smh: :lol:

^^ Y'all ever try Air Legends sauce? I used it on my beat up Shadows and it really helped take away the yellowing/heel stain.

Yah i just keep loafers in my car now for driving with. I drive a manual so it gets even worse on both shoes.

i thought i was the only one who had that issue with 1s while driving lol, **** be pissing me off

Better get that ndc receipt if you are buying. If they are restocking asw i will be there the week after. Maybe i can scoop a couple for a fair price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom