Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yeah I'm a troll for wanting an equal chance to cop as some of the other members around here. If you don't want to give out free info, then fine. I can totally understand your point. But there's no need to be disrespectful and condescending to new members just because they have a low post count..
Actually that jab toward sharkin was disrespectful and condescending from a new member with a low post count.

Swear all of your sarcasm detectors are broken 
laugh.gif

He obviously responded with that because everyone was hitting him with that when he wanted backdoor links. 

& Sharkin could take it, he trolls dudes on here too.

Last edited:
How you gonna do it for the uk sites with random releases :nerd:. Not sure if anyone will tell me that :lol:

I dont want to be refreshing the page all day. |I

Last edited:
Everybody just need to chillax. Some people will get em, some won't.

But there is one thing that's guaranteed....always another AJ1 waiting in the wings. So everyone just play nice in our little sand box.

Swear all of your sarcasm detectors are broken :lol:

He obviously responded with that because everyone was hitting him with that when he wanted backdoor links. 

& Sharkin could take it, he trolls dudes on here too.
All this drama is makin my backdoor hurt.

Wait what? Uk sites are having random release instead of a scheduled time?
You know part of the reason you cant catch a break is because your trying to pull info from us about euro sites where most are releasing instore. I would bet 75 to 90% of us are in the states and we aint happy about this release because of it.

might have to throw down some $$ for these. Looks real slim but there is still a chance.

Last edited:
You know ****** is butthurt when they start mentioning who knows which designers and who's the oldest.

Now we just need the ***** who deserves em more because he plays basketball :lol:

Now we just need the ***** who deserves em more because he plays basketball :lol:

I deserve them more because I skate like Tony Hawk. Cop on release day or put up the [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] and shut up.

Back
Top Bottom