Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Fc ain't even right

They say royals size 11 are going for $1400 on their site

Don't think I've see anyone even flip for $900

Fc ain't even right

Yeah, thats what im saying... they have some crazy prices. I try not to ever go by their pricing.

Do you think the frags would increase? I see smaller sizes are around $1300-1500?

Yeah, thats what im saying... they have some crazy prices. I try not to ever go by their pricing.

Do you think the frags would increase? I see smaller sizes are around $1300-1500?

Def.

Frags are DRIED now...

A true Limited / QS shoe

I believe it... 8, 8.5, 9.. Straight cash...

$2750 is a little high but soon enough it'll be up there.

Frags are a beautiful beautiful beautiful thing... It's really something special to own.
I've already seen several pairs of 7 and 7.5 sell for $2500. I think the last pair of 7.5 sold for $2750. 

I've had buddies send stuff to flight club.

They honestly sell at those prices, I've seen it.

Insane.

sz 9 on FC going for 2750
Good thing I got my size 9 from FC when they were $1500 :pimp: No regrets either. Even the wifey was cool with it.

I would do it again if they have another size 9 back up for $1500 after the holidays

Last edited:
Where them lasers and paint at?
laugh.gif
j/k

Prices are
sick.gif
Yeah man, and to think I was upset spending $800 on my pair. Seems like a steal now, ish is outa hand haha 
laugh.gif

Fc ain't even right

I sold a pair maybe two-three months ago for $950 and I'm trying to do the same with another.

That's the most I've seen them go for.

Good thing I got my size 9 from FC when they were $1500
pimp.gif
No regrets either. Even the wifey was cool with it.

I would do it again if they have another size 9 back up for $1500 after the holidays
I actually saw a couple of size 9s online for around that price. One of the sites being the bay it looked legit from a trustworthy seller.. i do think it sold recently though

Good thing I got my size 9 from FC when they were $1500
pimp.gif
No regrets either. Even the wifey was cool with it.

I actually saw a couple of size 9s online for around that price. One of the sites being the bay it looked legit from a trustworthy seller.. i do think it sold recently though
guide me to size 9 ,i wanna see this

guide me to size 9 ,i wanna see this
This was a size 9 that sold about a week ago, I believe. I know there are people willing to pay the price but they aren't "flying" at that price. I had one listed myself size 9 DS and was getting $1200 and less offers.

I'm so glad I got my 9.5 for 900 earlier this year. Straight from JP with the tags. 

One of the best releases since banned 1s.

Prices just keep going up on these , FC got size 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 , 13 all for over 2k, , pretty sure the other sizes will follow suit , think I might jump on a sz 12 here locally for $1200, already have 2 but it's tempting , think about a year from now , never to be retro'd again etc , butter leather , perfect color combo , might pull the trigger

Prices just keep going up on these , FC got size 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 , 13 all for over 2k, , pretty sure the other sizes will follow suit , think I might jump on a sz 12 here locally for $1200, already have 2 but it's tempting , think about a year from now , never to be retro'd again etc , butter leather , perfect color combo , might pull the trigger
I still need a second pair, but I don't think I wanna pay that much for another one. I just plan on taking real good care of the pair I do have.

Back
Top Bottom