FRAT SIGNS FOR FRESHMAN DAUGHTERS

:rofl: those parents know what their daughters are getting into, especially the sorority girls

my initial reaction 
laugh.gif

then...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

that white american college life is something else. 

It's funny until you have daughters of your own.

It isn't haha funny, but anyone denying that your daughter might not wild out when she steps foot on campus is lying to themselves. Many of these freshman girls will be at the frat parties this weekend and next weekend as they begin their college experience.

my initial reaction :lol:

then...:\ |I

that white american college life is something else. 

The signs were extra, but preying on freshman isn't just a PWI thing.

Recently moved to the DC area and have met lots a white girls that refuse to party in the Clarendon area on Arlington va due to the frats and scared of getting date raped.

If you were EVER unclear on the definition of fake outrage, just wait until the parents chime in.

Some things are MUCH BETTER off unstated. The fact that they vocalized it made it quite distasteful, although we ALL know what goes down on campus.

Reminds me of the "face match" portion of Social Network. Comparing girls is normal and expected, a site about comparing girls will cause outrage.

2nd pic has a couple of girls there too. It's all jokes, but all it takes is for someone to be offended.

Back
Top Bottom