Freaks and Geeks Appreciation Post Vol. Judd Apatow is a comedic genius.

I don't understand how this show only lasted a season, but I just finished watching it and I must say it was great. Everyone was on this show, Jason Segel,Seth Rogan, James Franco, even Rashida Jones and Shia Lebouf made an appearance. For those who never watched it, go out and do so. Anyone else think Lindsey iskinda cute?

Appreciated...IMO this was a series ahead of its time, that's why it lasted only a season.

I saw the boxed set at Best Buy earlier this week. I always heard about it, but I was surprised when I saw who the cast was. I'll definitely have tocheck it out

Originally Posted by Timpace

He had another show about college which was good too...
Undeclared

Freaks and Geeks was a great show that ended way before it should've

Great show, same with Undeclared.

Me and my friends all watched Undeclared together freshman year of college and it was even funnier because we could all relate to the humor so well.

I just started watching Freaks and Geeks over again and it is sad that the show wasn't picked up the following season. Can't wait to see Funny People.

My friend just put me on this show the other day they showing it on G4 now its amazing how famous some of these people are that were on it

Undeclared > Freaks and Geeks IMO but I do like this show as well. Crazy how all the actors are like huge now when they all worked together so long ago

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Honestly what is genius about Apatow?
I knew I'd see you here. I honestly don't know you cannot find Apatow's work funny. What's your reasoning? What movies/comics doyou find funny?

Appreciated.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Honestly what is genius about Apatow?
Dude writes and produces great movies. And the ones he directs so far have been great films. I just found out he wrote and produced "TheHeavyweights"
laugh.gif

Despite a quick cancellation and only one season with 18 episodes, Freaks and Geeks developed a devoted cult following. The series appeared on Timemagazine's 2007 "100 Greatest Shows of All Time" list,[1] and in 2008 Entertainment Weekly ranked it the 13th-best series of the past 25years.[2]

Appreciated.
Saw the whole thing in one sitting with this girl i used to mess with last spring.
I love the main chick of the show
embarassed.gif
, natural beauty ftw.
Even when she play Velma in the Scooby Doo live action films, I'd still smash
smh.gif

i downloaded it not too long ago and watched it. definitely one of my favorite shows i've seen
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom