Freddie Gibbs is an idiot. vol. TSA Employee fired.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Dumb and dumber.

TSA shouldn't have acknowledged it.
The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge

indifferent.gif
... go play Magic the Gathtering

Dumb and dumber.

The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge

i think he meant the TSA agent shouldn't have tried to be cool with his lame "cmon son" and kept it moving if he really did try to let ol' dude pass drugs.

but the idiot didn't, and the other idiot that brought drugs through the plane ratted him out because they are both idiots.

1 idiot risked his job by not doing anything about the weed.

the other idiot had no regard for idiot number 1's job.

foul how he left him out dry like that tho

Dumb and dumber.

No, the agent shouldn't have wrote "C'mon Son". He made Gibbs feel special in doing that. Lots of flyers before him have passed through with weed. Gotta keep it movin'.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

why would son have that much weed open in his bag?

i carry weed on all my plane trips but its so concealed that dudes will have to break things apart just to find it.... a 8th is all i need for my trips and im good... dude was carrying enough bud for a month... unless you going overseas there's no need to carry more than a 8th.. even then it aint that serious...

dry snitching is gonna be the downfall of this society
Requesting a PM Devil.....................

TSA Worker is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're colleauage was busted for writing "Get Your Freak On, Girl" for a dildo, what you think was gonna happen when you let an illegal substance get by?????

Back
Top Bottom