Freddie Gibbs is an idiot. vol. TSA Employee fired.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

The TSA shouldn't have acknowledged someone publicizing that one of their agents let someone through with a crapload of drugs? That sounds like exactly the sort of thing they should acknowledge
I'm kinda off topic with this rant but it is much needed,

A little bit of bud equals a 'crap load of drugs' though...? bud is NOT that serious...I  have a problem with the squares who have such a problem with green...

I think the real reason is because the majority of people  slave away their existence in a meaningless daily routine, with no higher beliefs and no cause to commit to...its like they dont want to see other people in a different state of mind because they are already trapped in theirs...

Im sorry not everybody wants to be a prisoner to the demands of this society...America is about independence and freedom...its funny how transparent people are in the face of conflict...the amount of 'un-American' Patriots is astounding

....continue on demonizing those who don't follow the agenda....it says a lot about yourself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That rant was random and unnecessary.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by devildog1776

why would son have that much weed open in his bag?

i carry weed on all my plane trips but its so concealed that dudes will have to break things apart just to find it.... a 8th is all i need for my trips and im good... dude was carrying enough bud for a month... unless you going overseas there's no need to carry more than a 8th.. even then it aint that serious...

dry snitching is gonna be the downfall of this society
Requesting a PM Devil.....................
PM me too,

wat dat do ?

Why would you do that? You couldn't just say "Thanks man for the Help TSA" or something of that kind. No he mad a guy who was being cool into a joke and may cost a man his job

Its an issue that needs systemic change. Its the system's fault that he's this way. If only we could remind him how much society hates him and how much harder he will have to work than his white peers.

Telling him to just "do better" is unreasonable.

Honestly...if you need to sneak some weed on the plane for a short trip...your pretty wack imho
laugh.gif

I tried doing it and it wasn't worth the hassle.

also...

Who in the $*$@ is freddie gibbs? Biggest idiot ever...now it's gonna be sooo much harder for him to sneak weed on the plane now
laugh.gif

perfect usage of the mcnabb gif lol

been down with NORML ever since i was 15. Legalize it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom