Free Adidas Employee Store Pass

Thanks but I actually need one that won't expire till the end of March since I'm visiting Portland from March 16-20.  

What's the selection like in the store?  My friend is going this weekend and she's willing to get some stuff for me.

Is it pretty much like their website?

Will be in town this weekend for Oregon Trojans game and would to take my 13 yr old to the Nike employee store, does anyone have any extra passes or pass? Please let me know! Thanks

They don't do passes anymore. I work for Kaiser and can only get in like every 2 months

Hey guys,

Tried to read the entire thread seeing if someone has already said something, but Travel Portland is a partner of Adidas Employee store and they get you in. You just have to mention them "Travel Portland" upon arriving. It would help if you have the magazine on hand. Haven't gone in awhile, I'll post the pic once I find page in the magazine. But it should get you in. I've done it a couple times, been successful every time.

but if you're still skeptic about the whole thing 
indifferent.gif

you guys can email [email protected] with the subject line: "Travel Portland - Adidas Employee Store Access". You'll receive an email from their marketing team in a couple of hours to be put on the list, no flyer print out needed.

hope this helps, enjoy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom