Free CPR/First Aid Certification Online?

So I need a CPR/First Aid card to help volunteer but I don't want to go to a class, and I want to obtain it for free. I googled a few sites but even though they claim to be free, they ask for payment at the end so they seem sort of fishy to me. Does anyone know of any legit CPR/First Aid certification sites? 

So I need a CPR/First Aid card to help volunteer but I don't want to go to a class, and I want to obtain it for free. I googled a few sites but even though they claim to be free, they ask for payment at the end so they seem sort of fishy to me. Does anyone know of any legit CPR/First Aid certification sites? 

Microsoft Word. I remember we had to get our's from Red Cross in college. Don't know if it's like that everywhere, but it was as simple as just being a red card (not even laminated). I could have easily just faked one of those, didn't have no type of barcode or id # on it either IIRC

Microsoft Word. I remember we had to get our's from Red Cross in college. Don't know if it's like that everywhere, but it was as simple as just being a red card (not even laminated). I could have easily just faked one of those, didn't have no type of barcode or id # on it either IIRC

Online CPR cert?
eyes.gif

If I went down that would be the LAST person I'd want trying to save me. Go to the class and get hands-on training with a dummy and real AED. Trust me, when/if something happens you'll be GLAD you did

Online CPR cert?
eyes.gif

If I went down that would be the LAST person I'd want trying to save me. Go to the class and get hands-on training with a dummy and real AED. Trust me, when/if something happens you'll be GLAD you did

it's really a hands on thing...just take the one day class at your local CC or something

its not THAT bad

it's really a hands on thing...just take the one day class at your local CC or something

its not THAT bad

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Online CPR cert?
eyes.gif

This.

I took the class for my union and its literally less than an hr.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Online CPR cert?
eyes.gif

This.

I took the class for my union and its literally less than an hr.

Back
Top Bottom