Free Nike Dunk SB's

I've "liked" you on FB from your past posts. Do i need to unlike, then like again to win those kicks?

Size?  

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by presequel

doesnt seem legit.
check our old post for the St. Patty give away. There just shoes man.

So what you're saying is that the prize that you're giving away for followers is pretty much worthless?

Pass.

Size?  

doesnt seem legit.

So what you're saying is that the prize that you're giving away for followers is pretty much worthless?

Pass.

Originally Posted by CJ003

I've "liked" you on FB from your past posts. Do i need to unlike, then like again to win those kicks?

Nope just post your size again.

Originally Posted by CJ003

Nope just post your size again.

doesnt seem legit.
just sayin, you need to post some guidelines or at least give more information. people expect more. especially if your intention is to gain more followers and likes through a 'contest'.
rules, guidelines, deadlines, etc should be stated if you want to increase participation. visibility is everything. 

doesnt seem legit.
just sayin, you need to post some guidelines or at least give more information. people expect more. especially if your intention is to gain more followers and likes through a 'contest'.
rules, guidelines, deadlines, etc should be stated if you want to increase participation. visibility is everything. 

followed from @Jpthe3rd
and liked on faceboook too posted size 12

damn how old are yall? im 15 with size 12 feet
laugh.gif

followed from @Jpthe3rd
and liked on faceboook too posted size 12

damn how old are yall? im 15 with size 12 feet
laugh.gif

I agree..shoes will be shipped out in time for the lucky winner to wear on Cinco de Mayo. Deadline is May 1st. Those who enter need to "follow ' us on twitter or "like" us on facebook. We have a FSR ending at sz!3. No purchase needed to enter.

I agree..shoes will be shipped out in time for the lucky winner to wear on Cinco de Mayo. Deadline is May 1st. Those who enter need to "follow ' us on twitter or "like" us on facebook. We have a FSR ending at sz!3. No purchase needed to enter.

I tried going for the other kicks you were giving out.
I never win anything, I still got your page on FB though

I tried going for the other kicks you were giving out.
I never win anything, I still got your page on FB though

I followed last time, why not follow again?

Or post again?
laugh.gif
Whatever. I'm in
Posted on the Facebook page.

I followed last time, why not follow again?

Or post again?
laugh.gif
Whatever. I'm in
Posted on the Facebook page.

Back
Top Bottom