Free Nike Dunk SB's

good looking out for this if this is true too...this is just another blessing from having wicked people involved in this community so BLESS THAT UP.....and BLESS to conneticlife for doing this

good looking out for this if this is true too...this is just another blessing from having wicked people involved in this community so BLESS THAT UP.....and BLESS to conneticlife for doing this

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

Thank you sir...this definitely is a legit giveaway..just spreading love to my fellow NTer's for following us on twitter..again we thank you for the support.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

Thank you sir...this definitely is a legit giveaway..just spreading love to my fellow NTer's for following us on twitter..again we thank you for the support.

Cutoff is Tomorrow at Midinight. Make sure to follow us on twitter or "like" us on Facebook..thanks

Cutoff is Tomorrow at Midinight. Make sure to follow us on twitter or "like" us on Facebook..thanks

Originally Posted by dts939

can i tweet at yall and post on your facebook? or is it one or the other lol

nerd.gif

not tryna get disqualified for doing both 
laugh.gif

At this point it's hard not to consider this spam. You post one of these every few weeks and bump it if it goes inactive for a day.

Contact us in June if you'd like to advertise here legitimately. In the meantime, these contests should probably stay on facebook/twitter.

At this point it's hard not to consider this spam. You post one of these every few weeks and bump it if it goes inactive for a day.

Contact us in June if you'd like to advertise here legitimately. In the meantime, these contests should probably stay on facebook/twitter.

Back
Top Bottom