FREE NIKES....!!! Shoe store looted in LA Lakers championship.....

Originally Posted by 86 pairs and countin

capt.e45c76777dd74b718bf742decacbe2f1.nba_finals_reax_basketball_cajh116.jpg

Is that Baron Davis?
Dude looks like he got got 2 pairs of DMPs there.

Man that's horrible- I feel for the owner. At least he has insurance. He can bounce back. N now he knows what to do from now on.

This is off the chain! They made it seem like they have never won a championship! Sad just sad.

Keep an eye out for ebay!

MAN THATS F UP MAN I HAVE BOUGHT KICKS FROM THEM
REALLY SAD MAN CMON LAKER NATION THATS NOT HOW REAL LAKER FANS CELEBRATE I BET THEY ALL BANDWAGON FANS LOL BUT OH WELL SAD FOR THE HOLY GRAIL STORE

That's horrible. I genuinely feel for the owner. People can't have anything. How is he going to break the news to the people who had stuff there?

smh.gif
Bunch of savages in LA. Act like ya'll haven't won anything. When people have the opportunity to act like animals they will.

This is how my fellow Laker fans act??....SMH
Those are not Laker fans. They are ignorant idiots who use a teams success as an excuse to act like fools. Anyone who is wearing a laker jerseyand has to act out by destroying property and starting fires is not stupid but a disgrace to the Lakers and the city of L.A. I really wish they would ofopened fire with rubber bullets at the crowd and I wish those idiots going the freeway would of been hit by a semi.

The city doesnt deserve a parade due to the actions of a few thousand fools.
We true Laker fans who have class and intelligence are far from those idiots who jump fires and rock cars.

Originally Posted by 86 pairs and countin

A bit more info

Torres and his girlfriend entered through the back door and saw the storage room all but empty. Fewer than 20 pairs of shoes were left out of 800 pairs they had in stock. The floor was littered with receipts, price tags, tissue paper and crumpled-up shoe boxes.

that's a total loss. that hurts just to hear. cmon now. you place too much trust in the unpredictable behavior of uncivilized brutes/law enforcement anddid not prepare for the worst. especially with the age demographic of the crowd, you gotta expect them to be attracted to a sneaker store, especiallyconsidering that's also your target demographic for actual sales, in terms of age, as well.
If anyone on NT owned a sneakerstore in that area on sunday night, I'm sure you wouldn't have left it up to a security response system as the only apreventive security measure.

I don't get this nonsense either man,

That's how to celebrate. Idiots.

It's sad that the "ghetto" word has to come out,

but damn.

^ Already Craig's Listing. That's just ridiculous. Well I guess there's no other way to celebrate a happy occasion than by ruining your own city.Way to go LA you always find a way to riot no matter what the occasion.

^^^Someone should report that to the police.

I'm not on my home computer (on my phone on my way to work) or I'd do it.

that craigslist pair has the HG store tag lol.. damn.. Dumbest criminal alive right there

Back
Top Bottom