Free Products from Online offers?

Now in no way am I promoting these. But we have all seen them, get a free 360, free ps3, ipod touch, w/e it may be. Well this kid I work with figured out a wayto sort of cheat the system, I wont say how, but I'll be damned, he got a free mac mini, ipod touch, and 160 gb ipod classic. Anyone else ever get anythinggood from these?

Yo, PM me how he did it..been tryin to do those for years but never had the patience.

lol he obviously just signed up with different e-mails under his original and completed offers under each one. pretty simple actually.

My sister tried one of these before. They make you buy something weird. In my sister's case she had to buy 6 ties. But little did she know, she had to buy6 ties 9 times. You end up paying more than an ipod would cost. She just canceled it so she wouldn't get burned.

Although, I have heard that if you use one of those Visa gift cards, they won't be able to charge you but you'll still get it for free

They used to have a MAD congo line for this. Anyone remember that thread from a couple years back? Dudes were getting free stuff left and right.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

i would do them but i dont have a CC
BX has a tutorial for 360 game and accessories

What tutorial?

Well this kid I work with figured out a way to sort of cheat the system, I wont say how, but I'll be damned, he got a free mac mini, ipod touch, and 160 gb ipod classic.
Details.
nerd.gif

i think i know whats hes talking about. buy prepaid cc's to use it on those offers. DO NOT sign up to with different emails names etc cause they track yourip. but if anyone wants to help me out on it il give you 20 bucks paypal. pm me if your serious

You sign up, then you're required to do an offer form on of their ads.
Then you're required to refer a certain number of people to get the prize.
Then you go through confirmation to make sure you didn't refer yourself x amount of times.
Then bam.

There's forums where people offer money to sign up to be referred to and vise versa.

why dont a bunch of us just make a group where we all refer eachother and we can all get free stuff

Money87 wrote:
why dont a bunch of us just make a group where we all refer eachother and we can all get free stuff

That's a good idea. What site should we do though?

Back
Top Bottom