Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Messed up big time
smh.gif

Now Jeezy gotta put don cannon as his main producer for his album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

D Rich gone hold it down he and redd already did a bulk of work for it. Midnight Black got some joints too. My dude Rich aint answering his phone tho I hope h wasnt involved wit it
I hope this gets resolved. Shawty Redd is one of my biggest influences... I hope your dude is straight, too.

Not to make light of things, but it's good to see Midnight Black get some recognition. He stays getting slept-on.

def not a good look
the article i read said redd feared for his life and got the gun, plus he turned himself in. Its his word against his

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Messed up big time
smh.gif

Now Jeezy gotta put don cannon as his main producer for his album
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nah it will prolly be Toomp or Zaytoven.

dj folk said shawty redd already did his part for tm103

and plus shawty redd has beat bangerz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

def not a good look
the article i read said redd feared for his life and got the gun, plus he turned himself in. Its his word against his

I guess Free Shawty Red is better than RIP Shawty Red

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Damn, hope he'll get out
smh.gif

Why? we don't even know the situation
grin.gif

Man i dont wanna say too much but dude been threatening dude. They always use to get to arguing. Its all over money

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Damn, hope he'll get out
smh.gif

Why? we don't even know the situation
grin.gif

Man i dont wanna say too much but dude been threatening dude. They always use to get to arguing. Its all over money

well thats not good for shawty redd.

Why exactly do we want this guy free? Granted, we don't know the full details of this situation but if dude turned himself in, I'd say that he probablydid pop someone.

I guess I never understood the whole "free ___________" thing. If someone legitimately breaks the law, well, jail or prison is a possibility. Andit's justified.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Why exactly do we want this guy free? Granted, we don't know the full details of this situation but if dude turned himself in, I'd say that he probably did pop someone.

I guess I never understood the whole "free ___________" thing. If someone legitimately breaks the law, well, jail or prison is a possibility. And it's justified.
The human mind justifies stupid things when trained stupidly...

Why exactly do we want this guy free? Granted, we don't know the full details of this situation but if dude turned himself in, I'd say that he probably did pop someone.

I guess I never understood the whole "free ___________" thing. If someone legitimately breaks the law, well, jail or prison is a possibility. And it's justified.

In america he's innocent until proven guilty. until then i wanna see my dude free. Why @@*#!+ cry or say R.I.P. to a dude they never been in the room with?

In america he's innocent until proven guilty. until then i wanna see my dude free. Why @@*#!+ cry or say R.I.P. to a dude they never been in the room with?

Okay cool. So the guy that "allegedly" rapes a little girl---would you be cool with him being free until he's proven guilty?

And also in America we have this thing called bond--post that %@## and your dude would be free.

Okay cool. So the guy that "allegedly" rapes a little girl---would you be cool with him being free until he's proven guilty?

And also in America we have this thing called bond--post that %@## and your dude would be free.

I see your point but the difference between you and a murderer is one bad decision or reaction. if you ever been around redd u would know he aint the killertype so i assumed from the beginning it was a mistake or self defense. I dont want to put the dudes case on the net but when we found out who the victim was itmade more sense. Im feeling for both sides

Traditional, semi-remedial NT logic.

I see your point but the difference between you and a murderer is one bad decision or reaction. if you ever been around redd u would know he aint the killer type so i assumed from the beginning it was a mistake or self defense. I dont want to put the dudes case on the net but when we found out who the victim was it made more sense. Im feeling for both sides

I feel what you're saying and I could see how if you know someone you'd want them to be free. I come in contact with murderers every day at my job andtruth be told, 95% of them aren't the killer type. So yeah, I can see how folks that know dude could want him home b/c that isn't the dude you know. But like you said, when someone makes that bad choice or mistake, they're putting themselves in a position to be placed in jail b/c they did break the law. So in my book, there's no need for them to be free b/c it was a mistake or self defense. But that's just me.

Hopefully if it was self defense he can get that reduced to Manslaughter. It's crazy how even if your life is threatened YOU can do prison time for takingthe life of the person who was threatening your very existence. It seems backwards but I guess a law is a law regardless of how effed up it is (and there aretons of those out there).

Back
Top Bottom