Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

Still want to get these for my daughter but not for more than $300, I might have to get a pair of DB foams and use as trade bait. Either that or flip them and use the profits to pay a re-seller. Hopefully the hype will die by then and I can score a pair for around $250 or $275

Should i trade my DS Bel Airs for Obsidian 12s and Metallic 5s both DS?

I would.. metallics alone DS are a thing of beauty.. You can wear them everyday all day where as you will probably wear these once a month and will see 20 people with them on also

Should i trade my DS Bel Airs for Obsidian 12s and Metallic 5s both DS?

I would.. metallics alone DS are a thing of beauty.. You can wear them everyday all day where as you will probably wear these once a month and will see 20 people with them on also

yep i bought some ds metallics last week for $200 & wore them for the rest of the week

Last edited:
Yeah but werent alot of u pissed off at the quality of the latest release of metallics? And i doubt its the early 2000s release of them DS

Yeah but werent alot of u pissed off at the quality of the latest release of metallics? And i doubt its the early 2000s release of them DS

i wasnt they are nice.... dudes were just *****ing to *****
Exactly. I love my 2011 metallics. They're not ashy as as a lot of people make it out to be. Certainly not the best, but also not the worst.
On a side note, I would take that trade.

No offense to anyone but honestly you dont need our opinions on whether its a good trade. And forget the "market" price ... if you want to trade make the trade cuz ultimately its your shoes not ours. So the only one that could be happy or upset about is you. If you wanna trade these for some af1s by all means do it because theyre YOUR shoes (example obv)

and i understand it trust me i do but at the same time u dnt need our opinions on what to do with your $$ or property

Just sayin ...

Yeah i posted this vid 4 days ago ....  dude bought some replicas from somewhere and they get sent em in the 3Lab5 box (fakes as well) ... same box showed in the ebay listing 

that liner tho 
roll.gif
Check the ebay link again.  The phony pair sold!  smh

No offense to anyone but honestly you dont need our opinions on whether its a good trade. And forget the "market" price ... if you want to trade make the trade cuz ultimately its your shoes not ours. So the only one that could be happy or upset about is you. If you wanna trade these for some af1s by all means do it because theyre YOUR shoes (example obv)

and i understand it trust me i do but at the same time u dnt need our opinions on what to do with your $$ or property

Just sayin ...
I agree for the most part.  What he does with his shoes is on him.  He asked for an opinion and I gave mine.  As for the market price, I wouldn't forget it.  If I can buy a pair of shoes for $200, I sure as hell wouldn't trade my Bel Air's which are hovering at $400.   I'd rather sell my pair, buy said $200 kicks and keep the rest.  But yeah at the end of the day, dude can do what he wants with his shoes and money.  That's how I view trading. 

I agree for the most part.  What he does with his shoes is on him.  He asked for an opinion and I gave mine.  As for the market price, I wouldn't forget it.  If I can buy a pair of shoes for $200, I sure as hell wouldn't trade my Bel Air's which are hovering at $400.   I'd rather sell my pair, buy said $200 kicks and keep the rest.  But yeah at the end of the day, dude can do what he wants with his shoes and money.  That's how I view trading. 

True true about the $200 vs $400 i know i always think about that but yeah its his kicks and he did ask but idk i guess i just hate seeing ppl wanting to get the approval of others to do what the hell they please i guess haha

All good n the hood though

I picked up a pair of worn Metallics in a trade.  The bottoms are pretty dirty and I need to scrub them down.  Other than that I have no problems with the quality at all.  Happy I did the trade.

Back
Top Bottom