Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

so i pretty much posted the same thing as you wnting to do a trade and i got warned. did u for your post?
I didnt get about anything. Am I not allowed to ask that? Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers, I was simply looking for some input on the trade. I went through with the trade and I feel like this was fair for all parties involved.

so i pretty much posted the same thing as you wnting to do a trade and i got warned. did u for your post?
I didnt get about anything. Am I not allowed to ask that? Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers, I was simply looking for some input on the trade. I went through with the trade and I feel like this was fair for all parties involved.

Your question was fine, you can't buy, sell or trade in any forums outside of the buy/sell forum. Asking for some input on a trade is different then trying to trade your pair to another member in a thread.

@quise2024 what phone you have because those are some good quality pics compared to the pics I take on my phone
laugh.gif
Samsung GS3 

It usually takes some great pics when you can get good angles and lighting. I have a digi camera 16mb and its pics compared to my phone pics were 
sick.gif
 ... came out grainy and everything. took the pics at the same time same room same lighting ... phone turned out better

I got a gs pair that had some bad glue stains on it. But 1 out of 10 aint bad...all the mens pairs that I got were good.
my toddler pair had a cpl glue marks on them but not even noticeable ..  i only saw it cuz i closely examine everything i get

People are laughing at my offer of the 88 WCIIIs for these. I'm going to have to wait until these drop in price to be taken seriously.

Everybody was saying how ugly this shoe was a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
People are laughing at my offer of the 88 WCIIIs for these. I'm going to have to wait until these drop in price to be taken seriously.

Everybody was saying how ugly this shoe was a few weeks ago.
i wouldnt make that offer classic vs. new colorway nah....
mean.gif

I dont give a **** about OG colorway vs retro+ colorway debate. I just care if it is a dope colorway or not. WCIIIs have no appeal to me despite being the pair MJ won the Dunk Contest on. I don't care much for owning several similar colorways of the same shoe. TB and BCs are the only OG IIIs I need. I would rank the CG and DB IIIs above the FRs and WCs (flame proof armor equipped). Cool Grey XIs are better than the Concords imo as well. Metallic tongue FRVs aren't even close to one of the best V colorways.

I just wear what I like

Last edited:
It all comes down to what the individual likes. People like the WTKs and I think that they are basura but it's not my money so I don't care.

Buy what you like and wear what you like, that's how I feel.

Has their ever been a shoe that went for $500 resell and then suddenly lost hype and dropped dramatically? These are going to remain expensive.

Has their ever been a shoe that went for $500 resell and then suddenly lost hype and dropped dramatically? These are going to remain expensive.
I don't know about a shoe that was reselling for $500 and dipped in price, but the Titanium XX3 were reselling for over $2000 close to release date. I know for a fact because I sold mine for $2250 like a week and a half after the release date.  Soon after the prices dipped, and I mean by a lot. If you're selling a DS pair of those nowadays you wouldn't even get $1000. Still can't believe I won those shoes in a raffle, but I had no intention of keeping those ugly things anyway.

Back
Top Bottom