Friday Morning what are you doing up my good sir? VOL. CHECK IN

I'm just chillin, cup of apple juice + sportcenter

plan for tomorrow: chill with people, eat some panda express (havent had some for a while) and catch the dark night in imax again

so what's your excuse for being up so late

Too much #%+% on my mind right now
smh.gif

No excuse, just putting stuff on my laptop. Tomorrow morning gotta drop my car off the get an estimate, try to get a Rockband 2 bundle off my hands, and try tomake some money while im off school and work.

Im watching "Taken" online right now...after running all day yesterday i fell asleep at 9pm thinking I was gonna be out all night...!!%%+#$ woke up @2am.
smh.gif

so my plan for the rest of this morning is to run around noon when it gets relatively warm, and Hopefully stay up until like 10Pm to get a full nights rest...

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

No excuse, just putting stuff on my laptop. Tomorrow morning gotta drop my car off the get an estimate, try to get a Rockband 2 bundle off my hands, and try to make some money while im off school and work.
hey I'll take a guitar off your hands

just had a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. i can't sleep on a full stomach. one of the reasons why i get sleep paralysis. (filipino superstition)

I tried to fix my sleep schedule by going to bed at around 1 and here I am now at 5am, smh.

I didn't even know it was a Friday.

I also haven't seen the sun in like at least a week.

School starts up again on the 26th for me so I'm just planning to stay up the night before and go to school without sleeping and then just align mycircadian rhythm that way.

And is it just me or does anyone else's facial hair grow rampantly in times of late sleep?

jus got back from showering. currently in my dorm. i was at the gym lifting weights and ballin earlier. jordan X's suck with traction
frown.gif

Got back from the gym about an hour ago. Still wide awake..need to go to sleep though, gotta wake up at 9AM, smh.

Shopping.

Rollers. Watching COPS.

Still looking for a gif program for Mac.
smh.gif

About to make some chicken bacon melt Hot Pockets and get lifted.

Listening to music and on AIM cause there isn't anything else to do cause everybody got school and $&!*. Laaaaaaaaaame.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

And is it just me or does anyone else's facial hair grow rampantly in times of late sleep?

lol hell yeah, im grizzzly adams over here.

Took a nap today when I should have went to class. Fell asleep tonight at 9:45PM. My boy called me at 2:30AM to come pick him up from the club cause he got aflat tire...Now I am back at the house watching some Chevy Chase movie cause I couldn't sleep (too much on my mind)...But, no class tomorrow %*$%%!!! Justwork...haha

Getting music for my ipod. Lost all my music last weekend....just woke up & all music just disappeared.
smh.gif
at myself for not saving in backup storage. At least my dude had 75% of it.

Originally Posted by Ballin Starks

Getting music for my ipod. Lost all my music last weekend....just woke up & all music just disappeared.
smh.gif
at myself for not saving in backup storage. At least my dude had 75% of it.
I think its time to lose the santa hat my friend

Back
Top Bottom