FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

im closing up season 1 and so far its kinda weak and repetitive....does it get better? 
nerd.gif
keep watching. you may think the episodes are one-offs but they all have a meaning together. Closing of season 1 was
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif
...Seasons 2 and 3 are amazing. they start expanding into new territory starting season 2...just stick with it

im closing up season 1 and so far its kinda weak and repetitive....does it get better? 
nerd.gif
keep watching. you may think the episodes are one-offs but they all have a meaning together. Closing of season 1 was
...Seasons 2 and 3 are amazing. they start expanding into new territory starting season 2...just stick with it

nerd.gif
After watching the first three seasons as they aired, I have begun to go back and watch seasons 1 and 2 and my love for this show has grown astronomically. This was already my favorite show on TV, but to go back and re-watch each episode knowing "everything" that has happened so far makes me appreciate just how detailed and complex this story is. Little things in each episode "make sense" and new details come to light that I did not notice or understand during my initial viewing. I can't wait for season 4.

nerd.gif
After watching the first three seasons as they aired, I have begun to go back and watch seasons 1 and 2 and my love for this show has grown astronomically. This was already my favorite show on TV, but to go back and re-watch each episode knowing "everything" that has happened so far makes me appreciate just how detailed and complex this story is. Little things in each episode "make sense" and new details come to light that I did not notice or understand during my initial viewing. I can't wait for season 4.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

nerd.gif
This............Cant wait for next season

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

nerd.gif
This............Cant wait for next season

Sorry for gravedigging this thread but can anyone explain to me what happened in the episode "The Equation" in season 1? 
Spoiler [+]
Its the episode where Walter goes back to the mental institution and talks to the asian dude to help figure out why the little musical prodigy was kidnapped. Walter ends up getting put back in his cell where he meets his "twin." I have already finished all 3 seasons, but this part still confuses me. I always assumed it was Walternate, but that doesn't really make sense unless I missed something, or they plan on addressing it i season 4. Can anyone explain it to me?

Sorry for gravedigging this thread but can anyone explain to me what happened in the episode "The Equation" in season 1? 
Spoiler [+]
Its the episode where Walter goes back to the mental institution and talks to the asian dude to help figure out why the little musical prodigy was kidnapped. Walter ends up getting put back in his cell where he meets his "twin." I have already finished all 3 seasons, but this part still confuses me. I always assumed it was Walternate, but that doesn't really make sense unless I missed something, or they plan on addressing it i season 4. Can anyone explain it to me?

Back
Top Bottom