Frito's are the most boring chips ever......but!

So I'm chilling with my baby cousins their like 17, and 18. They were in the kitchen and had like a big bag of frito's.  I'm like whoa they make those boring things in a big bag??

So then they poured some frito's into a cereal bowl, put chili on it, and cheese, sour-cream, and chives. They say it's called a chili boat.
Hey Bro's!! it's hella bomb!!! Top that sucker with some hot sauce and you got a serious treat!!!

Try it!!!

-Jacob

So I'm chilling with my baby cousins their like 17, and 18. They were in the kitchen and had like a big bag of frito's.  I'm like whoa they make those boring things in a big bag??

So then they poured some frito's into a cereal bowl, put chili on it, and cheese, sour-cream, and chives. They say it's called a chili boat.
Hey Bro's!! it's hella bomb!!! Top that sucker with some hot sauce and you got a serious treat!!!

Try it!!!

-Jacob

down here in Texas thats called a frito pie
pimp.gif

Delicious.

And to add to the name debate....ive heard them called "Frito Banditos" and "Haystacks". (For the record i only put chili and cheese on mine. Never heard of using sour cream. Definitely wouldnt put hot sauce on it)

Pretty much the only thing those damn chips are good for.

Delicious.

And to add to the name debate....ive heard them called "Frito Banditos" and "Haystacks". (For the record i only put chili and cheese on mine. Never heard of using sour cream. Definitely wouldnt put hot sauce on it)

Pretty much the only thing those damn chips are good for.

Back
Top Bottom