Full Hip Hop-Related Grammy Nomination List

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

The Grammy's are a joke. No nominations for "Distant Relatives", I should of saw that coming. That was the album of the year

True Story.  This is why I don't watch award shows especially the Grammy's.

The Grammy's are a joke. No nominations for "Distant Relatives", I should of saw that coming. That was the album of the year

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Nobody really checks for Nas anymore. Never even knew he had a collab album

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Nobody really checks for Nas anymore. Never even knew he had a collab album

These nominees are a joke, just horrible. B.o.B. and Drake are in WAAAAY too many of these categories. Happy to at least see Big Boi up for a Grammy even though he will 100% definitely lose

These nominees are a joke, just horrible. B.o.B. and Drake are in WAAAAY too many of these categories. Happy to at least see Big Boi up for a Grammy even though he will 100% definitely lose

I think these are kind of accurate though. (With the exception of Rick Ross).

Nicki nominated though?!
eek.gif

Jay & Eminem will go home happy. Drake deserves to win "Best New Artist" even though Bieber Fever is probably at an all-time high right now.

I think these are kind of accurate though. (With the exception of Rick Ross).

Nicki nominated though?!
eek.gif

Jay & Eminem will go home happy. Drake deserves to win "Best New Artist" even though Bieber Fever is probably at an all-time high right now.

Grammys are only good for performances, any awards show for that matter.

No way Im going to let those old uppity folk try to tell a cat from the inner city what good hip hop is.

Grammys are only good for performances, any awards show for that matter.

No way Im going to let those old uppity folk try to tell a cat from the inner city what good hip hop is.

Still
mad.gif
Alicia Keys EOF was not nominated and Katy Perry is sitting in Janelle Monae spot for album of the year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still
mad.gif
Alicia Keys EOF was not nominated and Katy Perry is sitting in Janelle Monae spot for album of the year
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom