Full Size Run complex/solecollector YouTube series.

I don't know, was folks here too hard on it it when it came out? I never seen a discussion about it here, and da last few episodes wit Jim Jones/Jadakiss are pretty good.

I tune in every week. It's pretty entertaining

kinda lame when you can tell the guests are there for the promo run and not really into shoes though

Tried it, but they let their intern have way too much fun with the effects. ADD *** show.

thats part of da charm, think its pothead humor too.

kinda lame when you can tell the guests are there for the promo run and not really into shoes though

i dont mind too much, definitely a promo run stop for sure, but you definitely getting different types of interviews than da usual canned artist on da radio interview.

I fool w FSR. Hosts are fairly knowledgeable and know somethin bout da culture. The guests lately are hit or miss. Ninja.. go on the show

I only started watching because of the guests they've had. The two white dudes are knowledgeable but sometimes they do a little too much.

They're funny at times, other times they're corny as hell but they found their lane. I enjoy it for the most part.

Surprised this thread wasn't made months ago.

When I first started watching it I wasn’t feeling it because I didn’t like the dude with the mustache but the show did grow on me. Trinidad found his lane.

Kinda stopped watching after Rich left.

I think it went away for a sec after he left and I never got back into it.

Tried it, but they let their intern have way too much fun with the effects. ADD *** show.
Too much cringe for me to keep watching.

Show would be somewhat acceptable if they chilled out with the effects. They have some type of pop up, zoom in, sound effect, etc... after every single line that's spoken. Chill TF out and let those cats talk for a minute.

Funny enough, I don't watch it for the same reason but the complete opposite opinion :lol:

I like all the extra **** the editor tosses in, but I never feel like actually staring at a YouTube window for half an hour and it feels like a lesser show if I'm just listening to it.

Reactions: g14
Try to avoid anything Complex related whenever possible but I do tune in when they're having guest who I am a fan of on it (Curren$y, Smoke DZA, Stalley etc.). A lot of corniness (Drip/Skip ****) but it has its moments. The Jadakiss episode had me in tears

Viewers seem to like the editing base on the comments. It’s a good watch as it’s not too long especially before bed time lol.

Back
Top Bottom