Full Size Run complex/solecollector YouTube series.

Hahahaha Hahahaha Will always be my guy for his love of The Kobe. That’s my favorite shoe of all time. I even liked The Kobe II :lol:. Pure nostalgia.

I grew up liking sneakers because I saw them on NBC during a NBA game, or at a park, a commercial, or in a catalog. That’s why I just don’t get the whole off white, Travis Scott etc love. It just isn’t for me.

Another thing I thought about recently.I barely see commercials for signature shoes anymore? Can’t remember a signature shoe commercial lately.

Hahahahaha, Kobe Two is so awful. One of the ugliest sigs of all time. But these, I need these so damn bad.

Episode with Marcus is cool. Hearing some of his stories. Getting PEs in middle school and stealing his dad’s 19s.

Those rose gold 16s are fire though, I’d buy them

I don’t really have a problem with where the sneaker game is right now. And as far as being gentrified, everybody had a chance to get in ground floor. If someone took advantage or didn’t, it was up to them

I don’t really have a problem with where the sneaker game is right now. And as far as being gentrified, everybody had a chance to get in ground floor. If someone took advantage or didn’t, it was up to them

You couldn't be further from the truth. I've profited from the culture through working in it in my early 20s. Won't say with whom as people still lurk the boards. Some of the major players had money and connections the average person didn't. It's why guys like Salehe Bembury over at Versace and former Yeezy alumnus are special. Guys like him aren't getting that shot. Now he's influencing streetwear and high fashion.

Show is cool...Favorite episodes so far are: Jim Jones, Jadakiss and Marcus Jordan

Fat Joe making those unauthorized nike collabs rings of when Pegasus in Spanish Harlem (RIP) was making WILD new era fitteds with questionable New Era logos... (i copped a new era D-Block.. never seen em anywhere else)

i was binge watching older episodes..

cant front.

this show is better with Trinidad James then Rich maze Lopez....

cant front.

this show is better with Trinidad James then Rich maze Lopez....
I'm ashamed to agree. He's a clownbeast, but the show works.

I appreciate how they accept reselling is a part of the game at complex although some still paint the picture of some sad kid camping in the rain for 1 shoe... When that's actually a better depiction of a "shoehead"

Can Welty make Paul & Shark cool though? thats a mad slept on brand that really no-one can claim yet!!!

Joey crack with the Mysterio x Dr Octopus hoody headazz

Last edited:
tumblr_nugtsucKR61qzx6s2o1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom