Full Size Run complex/solecollector YouTube series.

Seeing him in the Kobe Two had me dying.

The other kid growing up in Idaho and walking around barefoot, he’s a clown.

Bobbito Garcia in the Nike Air Strong
75458056_2372625912849245_330898065900947813_n.jpg

Great episode, the UNDFTD story. The Polo story. White dude asking why Polo shoes are so ugly, hahahahaha

Laser 2K4s man, I bought a pair when they came out and the guy sent me a second pair accidentally.

I like that pair of Packer shoes

Welty talking about putting people on to hip hop, **** did he live at? Montana?

Last edited:
Cant front the Just episode was dope as hell. A snow beach SB sounds interesting, him bringing Chef to the mansion to meet the RL higher ups was dope as hell. Forgot all about those tennis ball Reebok's from ALife, what a difference today cause coming up those things were like 400 and up on the secondary market. Would whipped my doorman's ***, I live in an apartment now and always get nervous when maintenance needs to come in and I'm not home.

EDIT: Never realized that was John Mayer in that picture at ALife, also him stealing Air Force 1s from Roc-A-Fella artist is hilarious

Cant front the Just episode was dope as hell. A snow beach SB sounds interesting, him bringing Chef to the mansion to meet the RL higher ups was dope as hell. Forgot all about those tennis ball Reebok's from ALife, what a difference today cause coming up those things were like 400 and up on the secondary market. Would whipped my doorman's ***, I live in an apartment now and always get nervous when maintenance needs to come in and I'm not home.

EDIT: Never realized that was John Mayer in that picture at ALife, also him stealing Air Force 1s from Roc-A-Fella artist is hilarious
This episode made me want roc a fella af1’s really.

During the late sixties and early seventies, and then well into the eighties, the NYPD would state that someone wearing sneakers outside of the gym, were wearing FELONY shoes. I do not know what was happening around the rest of the country in this regard, but even to this day in NYC among a certain demographic, wearing the top heavy brands, Nike, Reebok, Converse and Adidas, has a stigma attached to them UNLESS you are wearing running shoes.

A white girl wearing running shoes in midtown manhattan can run through a crowd of people on a sidewalk, at any time, then not be considered a nuisance. However, let a brother run down the street in the same area, then watch undercover cops come out of nowhere, then inappropriately address the situatio
n.

lol

I can only watch this show with certain guest. Too many guest are like that Tay Keith one. If you don't know anything about sneakers, at least have some personality.

Who even is this caucasian??? Literally never seen or heard of him??

He's down with Action Bronson and Meyhem Lauren. He's Albanian, from the Bronx and is the king of hood non-sequiturs. If you've ever seen Action's **** That Delicious show, you should know him. He's often billed as Action's cousin but they're not related. First time I saw him was at an Action concert in 2012, and I had the same reaction as you. I was like "Who is this goofy White kid onstage with Bronson?" He was all hype. But since that time he's really made a name for himself as Action and Meyhem's friend/compadre/goon.

Back
Top Bottom