FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Xena

DzdEU6rXgAAHyJe.jpg

YESSSSSSSS (although I wish they had one of Coach from the earlier seasons before Woody showed up) Should have had a Carla one as well
DzdLSzmWwAAMu52.jpg

Cheers one of my all time favs so I'll definitely be in for at least Norm & Cliff. Side story, went out to Boston a couple years ago and was able to sit in Cliff's spot. One of my fav trips I've been on
IMG_7412.JPG

Choose your pre-order spots wisely too fellas, I know it always comes as a surprise to some of us at how long the wait is when you start seeing them show up at HT or somewhere.

Big Bad Toy Store is a good option because you can add them to your "Pile of Loot" and only pay the $4 flat rate shipping

The Pile of Loot gives you total control and flexibility over your orders and shipping. You can:

• Save on shipping by holding and combining your orders and pre-orders
  • Hold items for up to 90 days
  • Ship any combination of items and orders
  • Control the size of your shipments
  • Ship at a time when it is most convenient for you
  • During checkout you can either ship items immediately or add them to your Pile of Loot. When you choose the Pile of Loot, no shipping or tax will be due until items are shipped.

Gotta be more selective these days. So far I'm in for Norm & Cliff, Troy & Abed, maybe a Jim Henson.

Feel like once they get to the movies, they're gonna show Jaws and that's going to put me over the top

Back
Top Bottom