FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I heard they're not very reliable, someone said they ordered a pop in November and still haven't gotten it. but I hope everyone here eats.

and Cap will save the day as Tony Stank dies. ofcourse DJlunchMAX would be a Stark fan, it's in his treacherous blood

I tried to cancel a pre-order from Wild Toys since it’s been 5 months. They straight up ignoring the cancellation email :lol:

Ducking me like I’m police

the sensitive pop collectors on facebook are having an absoute meltdown.....
after complaining about the 35+ shipping price

I tried to cancel a pre-order from Wild Toys since it’s been 5 months. They straight up ignoring the cancellation email :lol:

Ducking me like I’m police

Last I seen, wildcard changed their cancellation policy as of this past December or so. Used to be able to cancel with the click of a button because they didn’t charge until it was shipped but now they charge right away.

I don’t know, the pricing and ability to lock in chases is a pretty good sell to me, but they definitely don’t have the best reputation out there, I always see people with the same kinds of stories about waiting forever. I guess I’m not in a huge rush to get any figure, especially if they are commons. Just sucks sometimes to walk in a store and see them, knowing you’ll still be waiting.

That’s how I feel right now with night king riding viserion. Preordered it and still waiting.

Haha yea I got that preordered, along with pickle rick, etc. The only ones I'll be impatient about are the Jurassic Park ones, but I got the Target Malcolm coming so that should hold me over.

Stack cases can be had for 50% off at Hot Topic with code 6VXC6CN9KMZK
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-pop-stacks-plastic-protector/10440414.html
Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 9.06.20 AM.png

Third times the charm with Amazon... finally got a Chase Killmonger.

I had to wait for them to get back some in stock because I knew if I bought from a 3rd party store on Amazon, they weren't shipping me the Chase. I wanted this one bad :lol: I mailed back the first two that were just the regular version.

Pops found in the GS system. Altered beast might be a cop and what is that Ad Icons Bob? Bobs big boy re-release o_O

E2BF7486-4838-4AA0-8098-3C54CAA659AE.jpeg
C145525D-AB78-43FC-83FA-6774831D1D3D.jpeg

The nice thing about the Target Malcolm figure is that its the same size as a regular box, just horizontal. Thought it might be a little longer but fits the same in a stack case.

Back
Top Bottom